1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 14:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No one has refuted it even one time. Claiming to have refuted something doesn't work with me. One has to really refute it before I will accept it. That is why I do not accept the billions of years of evolution theory, because I don't see that it is credible enough to refute the Genesis account of creation, which makes more since to me.

To my way of t ...[text shortened]... accident than to believe a super intelligent being outside of our time and space created it all.
    Which is what makes you just another nutter troll. You have no thought of your own, debasing yourself by posting obnoxious videos that have been refuted absolutely time and time again but the people putting up the video's don't care and YOU don't care AND you know full well these pseudoscientific claptrap politically motivated video's are bogus so your REAL aim is to try (in vain, I might add) is to, like the video's you post, to simply amass votes for a push in congress to force creationism to be taught in science classes as if creationism were a science. You fool nobody. You claim to love science, at least that science that does not refute the creation mythology but you cannot both love sciences that use exactly the same scientific methods producing real results but happen to refute creationism, you can't have it both ways, you don't WANT humans to learn more and more, you want humans to FAIL, thus fulfilling the sick prophecies of your sick bible.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 04:511 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Which is what makes you just another nutter troll. You have no thought of your own, debasing yourself by posting obnoxious videos that have been refuted absolutely time and time again but the people putting up the video's don't care and YOU don't care AND you know full well these pseudoscientific claptrap politically motivated video's are bogus so your REAL ...[text shortened]... more and more, you want humans to FAIL, thus fulfilling the sick prophecies of your sick bible.
    I have yet to see any science that refutes creationism. All science supports creationism since the laws of science were created by God. 😏

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 22:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have yet to see any science that refutes creationism. All science supports creationism since the laws of science were created by God. 😏

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Actually, you just, as befitting a real troll, refuse to accept work refuting creationism. The refutations are real, you don't care about science so you just turn a blind eye with your thumbs in your ears saying Nya Nya I can't hear you. Like a little kid troll you really are.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Sep '15 21:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Actually, you just, as befitting a real troll, refuse to accept work refuting creationism. The refutations are real, you don't care about science so you just turn a blind eye with your thumbs in your ears saying Nya Nya I can't hear you. Like a little kid troll you really are.
    UNDERSTANDING THE REMAINS OF NOAH’S ARK

http://wyattmuseum.com/understanding-the-remains-of-noahs-ark/2011-693

YouTube
  5. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:52
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:37
    Originally posted by CalJust
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html
    YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree