YouTube
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 08:08
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Noah's Ark and Flood

[youtube]-KcC0BHd9jI[/youtube]
    This is the story of a boy named Charlie.

Once upon a time there lived a boy named Charlie. He had two sisters and a baby brother that was just born. He loved them very much, even though the baby kept screaming in the night. His mother told him it's just until he grows a little more. His father was somewhat severe and he yelled a lot but he worked from dusk till dawn to put food on the table for all the family. Everybody worked a lot to support the family and at dinner and sometimes after they would forget all the hardships of the day and just enjoy each other's company. His father began lately to carve him a whistle.

But then charlie drowned in the big global flood trying to save his baby brother from drowning. His father tried to apologize to the man all believed to be insane for building a boat and begged him to at least take the children on his ark. the man refused, his zoo took up a lot of space and none could be spared for children.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 11:12
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    LOL, yes working nights is getting hard on this ole body. 🙂
    At least my job is daytime, the commute is a bitch though. 160 miles 2 way.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 07:051 edit
    Ken Ham said, “If there were a worldwide flood, we would expect to find billions of dead things buried in rock layers all over the world, and that's exactly what we do find.”

YouTube
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 07:08
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    At least my job is daytime, the commute is a bitch though. 160 miles 2 way.
    I thought I had it bad 25 miles one way.
    The road I have to take to work varies in how long it takes me depending on the time of day.
    A few times I worked days if I left at 6AM it took around 25 minutes, if I delay to 6:15 it can
    take 45 minutes, if I delay much longer it can take much longer, and man if there is an
    accident....call in your going to be late.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 11:05
    Ken Ham said, “If there were a worldwide flood, we would expect to find billions of dead things buried in rock layers all over the world, and that's exactly what we do find.”

[youtube]KUraR6rRwBM[/youtube]
    all deposited at once in a layer of sediment 5000 years ago and in much greater numbers than anything before and after.

it's so cute when brainwashed morons try to do science.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 14:461 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    all deposited at once in a layer of sediment 5000 years ago and in much greater numbers than anything before and after.

it's so cute when brainwashed morons try to do science.
    If you do not realize a worldwide flood would lay down many layers of sediment with dead things in them, then perhaps you are the moron that has been brainwashed by the flood of so-called science. 😏

YouTube
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 11:12
    If you do not realize a worldwide flood would lay down many layers of sediment with dead things in them, then perhaps you are the moron that has been brainwashed by the flood of so-called science. 😏

[youtube]HC9XeP0oh2I[/youtube]
    Funny there are deposits of life forms that are below ANY flood, world wide or not. When you find bacteria at a depth of 5 miles or so, it could not have gotten there through any flood, beings how the bacteria was found in sold rock
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 23:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Funny there are deposits of life forms that are below ANY flood, world wide or not. When you find bacteria at a depth of 5 miles or so, it could not have gotten there through any flood, beings how the bacteria was found in sold rock
    None of us know what exactly happened, but through the inspired word we know that men and animals died before the flood too. However, the majority of air breathing animals died after the flood.

I don't see anything surpising about bacteria being found in rock, when all other dead things are found in rock layers too.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 10:31
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I thought I had it bad 25 miles one way.
    The road I have to take to work varies in how long it takes me depending on the time of day.
    A few times I worked days if I left at 6AM it took around 25 minutes, if I delay to 6:15 it can
    take 45 minutes, if I delay much longer it can take much longer, and man if there is an
    accident....call in your going to be late.
    You live in the northeast? I live in the Pocono so-called mountains (I am from California where there are real mountains, not these 1000 foot high piles of dirt🙂 So I go south to Allentown Pa, and east on 22 to 78 to 287 exit 5 deep in the heart of Jersey. I know about the delay bit, so I arranged my schedule to start at 6 am, off at 2:30, commute in both directions so much better than when I came in at 9 am, off at 5:30. So I leave home at around 4 am, 4:30 or so, get to work a bit before 6 and when I get back to Allentown area the traffic hasn't quite gotten to rush hour so it is at least a bit peaceful, relatively speaking. I also have lifetime sub to XM radio and there are a number of stations I listen to on the way, like BBC and classic radio (radio shows from the 1930's to the 1960's), CNN and the blues station and classical music stations. To say nothing of Jenny McCarthy, Dirty sexy funny show🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree