1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 02:20
    Hi there,
    How are you?
    Could please tell me what your bacic view on spirituality is in less than fifty words? (It can be more, but I dont want to waste too much of your precious time and just get to the points I may or may not want to exptrapolate. ok?) 🙂
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 02:29
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Hi there,
    How are you?
    Could please tell me what your bacic view on spirituality is in less than fifty words? (It can be more, but I dont want to waste too much of your precious time and just get to the points I may or may not want to exptrapolate. ok?) 🙂
    Christ
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 02:33
    Originally posted by josephw
    Christ
    As in Jseus? (serious, I want to know why you posted here,friend)
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 02:351 edit
    As in Jseus? (serious, I want to know why you posted here,friend)
    Here where? You mean in the spirituality forum?

It's for fun.

Who is Jseus?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 02:411 edit
    Christ
    If nook 7 believes in Jesus Christ, why not just let him or her state that? How is you trying to preempt his/her response "fun"?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 02:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    If nook 7 believes in Jesus Christ, why not just let him or her state that? How is you trying to preempt his/her response "fun"?
    What on earth are you talking about?

Excuse me. I'm hungry. I'm going to get something to eat and when I come back I hope I find something in here to read that makes sense.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 03:04
    i think jello has most of the answers to life.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 03:14
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    i think jello has most of the answers to life.
    Black cherry with bananas.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 04:07
    Black cherry with bananas.
    Pardon me for injecting, but it has all the earmarks of him not talking to or about you so why did you answer as you did when he wanted an answer from this nook7 dude or dudette?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 04:092 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Gosh, sorry nook 7 for starting this thread off so badly. Joseph!! knock it off. I want to be nice to him on this thread 🙂 (thats actually the smiley with the flirty eyelashes if you look up close)
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 04:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Pardon me for injecting, but it has all the earmarks of him not talking to or about you so why did you answer as you did when he wanted an answer from this nook7 dude or dudette?
    most dudettes wouldn't do that
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 04:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    nook 7 is the title of the thread. karoly made an opening post. I replied.

Then FMF replied to me saying, "If nook 7 believes in Jesus Christ, why not just let him or her state that? How is you trying to preempt his/her response "fun"?"

Then I replied to FMF saying, "What on earth are you talking about?

Excuse me. I'm hungry. I'm going to get something to eat and when I come back I hope I find something in here to read that makes sense."

I meant it in a light hearted way.

Why are you defending FMF? Have I been too insensitive?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 04:23
    nook 7 is the title of the thread. karoly made an opening post. I replied.

Then FMF replied to me saying, [b]"If nook 7 believes in Jesus Christ, why not just let him or her state that? How is you trying to preempt his/her response "fun"?"

Then I replied to FMF saying, "What on earth are you talking about?

Excuse me. I'm hungry. I'm going t ...[text shortened]... nt it in a light hearted way.

Why are you defending FMF? Have I been too insensitive?
    look!! its all good. Now just let nook 7 or someone that could vouch for him respond. I really only wanted to keep this thread to about 12 or so posts.We're already there. No more from me until nook or associates of nook!
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 04:38
    look!! its all good. Now just let nook 7 or someone that could vouch for him respond. I really only wanted to keep this thread to about 12 or so posts.We're already there. No more from me until nook or associates of nook!
    Well, if nook is a Christian, then that makes me kinda like an associate, so my first reply still stands.

Christ
  15. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 08:19
    Hi there,
    How are you?
    (Dont start counting yet)

l am well thank you (except for my membership expiring and being subject top these ads!!!!! how long will l last l wonder) - how are you?

My basic view on Spirituality.........for starters (start counting shortly)

(spirituality) isnt basic.

To do justice to the subject requires time (and words!) to extrapolate properly.

Here is a short burst.

(to answer In the context l believe you have asked)

"Spirituality" in simplified terms is deeply held beliefs that govern a persons behaviour at a core level ( the level of which depends on the individuals own spiritual belief system) i think that a person following a mainstream religion can be a deeply spirtual person just as l also think that someone who doesnt can as well.

Many wonderful things come from deeply spiritual people.

Nook7

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree