1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 21:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What is this translation, the six-year-old's Bible?
    what's up not enough thee's, thou and verily unto thee i sayeth's in it, believe it or not
    there have been numerous translations since the middle ages, just saying.
  2. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 22:50
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    "love" is a very vague word. my wife loves me, she shows it in the physical world by being, nice,caring and intimate with me. what does gods love consist of, im sick of christians using the word "love" like its an abstract feeling that has no context, it makes gods love sound like heroin.
    God's love consists of basically Him. He is love. Not that gooey feeling that we humans call love but a Spiritual love. The nuts and bolts of it are basically God puts his love in our hearts via the Holy Spirit. God is nice caring and intimate with us. He loves us but we basically are too busy and too stubborn and prideful to notice.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 22:51
    you really do not understand eternity.

if you could see everything!! every molecule, every particle that has every been, you wouldnt even be close to eternity.

if i locked you in a box for 50 years would your human mind entertain you? no! it would last for about 7 days before it fell apart. phrases like "never get tired" shows you dont get it.... ...[text shortened]... life operate if there was no such thing as universal time and clocks. how would society work?
    I have a mind free from the bible and it's called "imgination". You should try it sometime.
    And the missing part you seem to be void of completely is our God with knowledge of things we can't even start to comprehend. The Bible says that God talked to Adam almost daily beore he sinned.
    Any ideas what those conversations were about? Hum?
    So once he spoke to humans and he will no doubt do it again once we have returned back to perfection and who knows what he will tell us or show us to enrich our life's about the universe up there.
    But it seems you have no interest in understanding anything like that. So very sad....
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 23:01
    why did adam sin?
    Read it, he wanted what he wanted.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree