"Not long for this world"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
01 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I wouldn’t bother with the risk of finding yourself in an enormous struggle, presumably with either your conscience, your memory or your imagination. Even if I was available to hear you, I really wouldn’t be appreciative of whatever fountain of insincerity you had managed to come up with.
If you were 'available' to hear me, then most likely you'd be in Heaven.

And if in Heaven, you'd likely have a much better attitude than displayed in your post.

Meaning, you would appreciate my kind words.

Moves
01 Jul 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
If you were 'available' to hear me, then most likely you'd be in Heaven.

And if in Heaven, you'd likely have a much better attitude than displayed in your post.

Meaning, you would appreciate my kind words.
You’re the one who said that you would struggle to come up with a few nice words over my grave and yet it’s my attitude you are concerned about.

c

Moves
01 Jul 18

You’re the one who said that you would struggle to come up with a few nice words over my grave and yet it’s my attitude you are concerned about.
Lol.
Man, I was kidding.
I forgot the smiley face.

Anyway, it would still be difficult. 🙂

Moves
01 Jul 18

Lol.
Man, I was kidding.

I see.

Moves
01 Jul 18

I see.
Said the blind man to his deaf wife... 😉

E

Moves
01 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Yours is the nihilistic, impotent, misanthropic brand of Christianity that one so often encounters.
My point of view is not based on the Bible but the reality of life. Perhaps you have some need to pretend.

Moves
01 Jul 18
1 edit

Lol.
Man, I was kidding.

The possibility of applying a smiley face to our posts, even retroactively, thus inoculating them against criticism, provides a cheap and easy way out of unwisely chosen words, positions and claims on these forums.

Edit: just kidding! 🙂

c

Moves
01 Jul 18

Originally posted by @js357
The possibility of applying a smiley face to our posts, even retroactively, thus inoculating them against criticism, provides a cheap and easy way out of unwisely chosen words, positions and claims on these forums.

Well, well, well.....a visit from the smiley face police!!!

No kind words for you then mister!!!

Oh yeah....🙂

Moves
02 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
My point of view is not based on the Bible but the reality of life. Perhaps you have some need to pretend.
And yet all you seem to do here is post biblical scripture and demand we all accept your interpretation of them.

Moves
02 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @js357

That post by chaney3 which you are replying to, was one of his slam it into reverse while doing 60 in top rhetorical manoeuvres.

E

Moves
02 Jul 18

And yet all you seem to do here is post biblical scripture and demand we all accept your interpretation of them.
I quote the Bible to discuss Christian beliefs and make it easy to see the false gospel discussed by fake Christians.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
02 Jul 18

If your point of view of this life isn't biblically based, then you don't know reality.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
02 Jul 18

I quote the Bible to discuss Christian beliefs and make it easy to see the false gospel discussed by fake Christians.
Which false gospel, and which fake Christians are you referring to?

Come on out and be specific. Back your claims.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
02 Jul 18
1 edit

Just goes to show that if you believe you are actually accomplishing anything in this life you are simply fooling yourself.
Care to elaborate on this nihilistic view of life?

It's unbiblical.

E

Moves
02 Jul 18

Originally posted by @secondson
If your point of view of this life isn't biblically based, then you don't know reality.
Funny at how you are so blind.