1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 06:04
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 21:45
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.
    Amen.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 05:38
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Any religous fool can make things smaller, more simple and more peaceful. It just begs one question: Will this religous person remain a fool after having implemented these changes or will they awaken to the true meaning of the Tao, which does not differentiate between intelligent fools and religous fools?
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 05:53
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Any religous fool can make things smaller, more simple and more peaceful. It just begs one question: Will this religous person remain a fool after having implemented these changes or will they awaken to the true meaning of the Tao, which does not differentiate between intelligent fools and religous fools?
    Tao -what is this Tao?

Isn't enough to get on your own direct introduction to your own nature, avoid any doubt concerning this unique state and keep up being in this state? For, when you see directly the absolute state of your mind, you can stabilize this view and integrate it into your everyday life😵
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 06:04
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Tao -what is this Tao?

Isn't enough to get on your own direct introduction to your own nature, avoid any doubt concerning this unique state and keep up being in this state? For, when you see directly the absolute state of your mind, you can stabilize this view and integrate it into your everyday life😵
    Tao is synonmous with "true religon" in my post,considering Freaky didn't say which religon. I know you dont subscribe to religon and thats just fine. I think it is a linguistical thing.

At the moment my unique state is still in its infancy...
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 06:12
    Tao is synonmous with "true religon" in my post,considering Freaky didn't say which religon. I know you dont subscribe to religon and thats just fine. I think it is a linguistical thing.

Jus' started kiddin' when I saw the Foal in the open😵

Infancy is OK for some lifes but don't overdo it😵
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 06:13

No religion😵
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 06:35
    Jus' started kiddin' when I saw the Foal in the open😵

Infancy is OK for some lifes but don't overdo it😵
    Indeed. It's relative anyway. I think I have a pretty strict vision of what I would like to achieve with my dicsipline(s).
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 07:05
    Indeed. It's relative anyway. I think I have a pretty strict vision of what I would like to achieve with my dicsipline(s).
    Then switch on your own to a wide vision without neglecting the narrow vision; form is emptiness and emptiness is form; see through the Window without forgetting the existence of the Window; when you forget the existence of the Window you rush in and you end up like a bird crashed on the Window; don't get too much emptiness because you will then think that emptiness is nothing; first experience the emptiness and then feel free to confirm whether or not everything is empty; get your own direct introduction to your own nature, avoid any doubt concerning this unique state and keep up being in this state; then see directly the absolute state of your mind, stabilize this view and integrate it into your everyday life; make your koan truly yours, discard the words, become the master of that Foal and always ride it the way you please😵

How is your beloved kid? What did you teached it lately?
    😵
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 07:40
    A quote by William Shakespeare ~

There is nothing either good or bad,
    but thinking makes it so.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 09:50
    Then switch on your own to a wide vision without neglecting the narrow vision; form is emptiness and emptiness is form; see through the Window without forgetting the existence of the Window; when you forget the existence of the Window you rush in and you end up like a bird crashed on the Window; don't get too much emptiness because you will then think t ...[text shortened]... ys ride it the way you please😵

How is your beloved kid? What did you teached it lately?
    😵
    Well put, as always. I WILL master that Foal!

My boy is learning new words and things everyday at this age. He is currently doing a headstand on the couch. I'll ask him what he learned and post it here tomorrow🙂
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 10:15
    Well put, as always. I WILL master that Foal!

My boy is learning new words and things everyday at this age. He is currently doing a headstand on the couch. I'll ask him what he learned and post it here tomorrow🙂
    Do it! And post us here tomorrow what your boy learned!

You already know that your young boy has a physically sharp zen. If you could only learn at the rate your son is learning, you would become a muni in no time. I am sure you could remember how to do such a thing the very moment that you would choose to start seeing the world and your self constantly with the eyes of a child -and: keep up being at that state
    😵
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 12:57
    [b]Tao -what is this Tao?
    Its a way to reject spirituality with the appearance of embracing it. 😛
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 13:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    Its a way to reject spirituality with the appearance of embracing it. 😛
    What could be the reason for such a flagrant double standard?
    Or are you really ready to demonstrate how exactly your religious way is more, say, spiritual than any other religious or non-religious way?
    😵
  15. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 13:311 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    A quote by William Shakespeare ~

but thinking makes it so.
    I think I agree with the quote -well, sort of.
    Perhaps I am being pedantic but I think it would be more accurate if it said:

but feeling makes it so.

Anyone agree?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree