NZ  gay marriage act

NZ gay marriage act

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Apr 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
would you prefer i create a new thread for you?
I think he would prefer that you just go away. 😏

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
27 Apr 13
3 edits

Originally posted by caissad4
Me thinks you protesteth too much..

You replied:

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Sigh such a stance [that robbie carrobie is a closet homosexual] has already been attempted many times and i can assure you i spend the majority of my time day dreaming about the female torso...
What would your Kingdom Hall leadership (or indeed your wife) think about you spending the majority of your time fantasising about the female body? Do ever find yourself becoming sexually aroused during these low alpha wave thought periods?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by divegeester
What would your Kingdom Hall leadership (or indeed your wife) think about you spending the majority of your time fantasising about the female body? Do ever find yourself becoming sexually aroused during these low alpha wave thought periods?
I dunno, why dont you write to them and tell them, you strike me as just the sort who would 'grass', someone up.

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by divegeester
"Someone with a sexual obsession may have trouble performing sexual acts, for fear of thinking about deviant sexual behavior, and the fear of being tempted to perform such behavior when it would be harmful to them or to others." wikipedia

does this remind you of anybody that posts on this forum?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13
2 edits

[b]"Someone with a sexual obsession may have trouble performing sexual acts, for fear of thinking about deviant sexual behavior, and the fear of being tempted to perform such behavior when it would be harmful to them or to others." wikipedia

does this remind you of anybody that posts on this forum?[/b]
yeah perverts like divegeester that are into asking other people if they fantasise and how does such fantasy make them feel. It might also interest people like you i suspect, devoid of spirituality and more interested in whether God has a willy.

Moves
27 Apr 13

yeah perverts like divegeester that are into asking other people if they fantasise and how does such fantasy make them feel. It might also interest people like you i suspect, devoid of spirituality and more interested in whether God has a willy.
"Sexual obsessions in OCD are recurrent unwanted sexual thoughts, such as the fear of being attracted to something unwanted, taboo, or morally “unacceptable” based on one’s particular worldview. " Steven J. Seay, Ph.D.

does this explain your obsession with homosexuality?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13
3 edits

"Sexual obsessions in OCD are recurrent unwanted sexual thoughts, such as the fear of being attracted to something unwanted, taboo, or morally “unacceptable” based on one’s particular worldview. " Steven J. Seay, Ph.D.

does this explain your obsession with homosexuality?
I do not have an obsession with homosexuality, I merely present the Biblical perspective. But if you wish, like most other materialists devoid of argument, continue to assign to those who oppose your point of view some kind of deviant personality traits and mysterious mental illnesses, which to date, include homophobia and a need for validation through a disposition towards megalomania. One can only wonder what this latest diagnosis will yield?

Moves
27 Apr 13

I do not have an obsession with homosexuality, I merely present the Biblical perspective. But if you wish, like most other materialists devoid of argument, continue to assign to those who oppose your point some kind of deviant personality traits and mysterious mental illness, which to date, include homophobia and a need for validation through a disposition towards megalomania. One can only wonder what this latest diagnosis will yield?
how old were you when you found god?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13
1 edit

how old were you when you found god?
I always believed in God since i was a kid.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
[b]“But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, ‘Son, go, work today in my vineyard.’ He answered and said, ‘I will not,’ but afterward he regretted it and went. Then he came to the second and said likewise. And he answered and said, ‘I go, sir,’ but he did not go. Which of the two did the will of his father?”

They sai ...[text shortened]... d when you saw it, you did not afterward relent and believe him.

(Matthew 21:28-32 NKJV)[/b]
It's amazing how you yourself can't answer, only give jive asss bible stories.

Moves
27 Apr 13

I always believed in God since i was a kid.
did you believe in the christian god as a child, did you grow up with the bible?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

did you believe in the christian god as a child, did you grow up with the bible?
I like many children went to Sunday school, but it had little meaning for me personally, it was my mothers wish that we should have some religious understanding. God was a hazy concept.

Moves
27 Apr 13
1 edit

I like many children went to Sunday school, but it had little meaning for me personally, it was my mothers wish that we should have some religious understanding. God was a hazy concept.
when god was a hazy concept would you say you still had a personal relationship with god? and at what age did it seize to be a hazy concept?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

when god was a hazy concept would you say you still had a personal relationship with god? and at what age did it seize to be a hazy concept?
when i started to study scripture when i was about 23. Not really a relationship no, not serious or meaningful.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
27 Apr 13

I dunno, why dont you write to them and tell them, you strike me as just the sort who would 'grass', someone up.
Nonsense I loathe organised religion as you well know and actually rather than grass you up I would happily yank your hubris laden ass out for there given half the chance.