NZ  gay marriage act

NZ gay marriage act

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yeah perverts like divegeester that are into asking other people if they fantasise and how does such fantasy make them feel.
I haven't asked you if you fantasise robbie, you brought the subject up by stating that you "spend the majority of the day dreaming about the female torso". As you repeatedly criticise other people for various indulgences such as watching the Olympics, I think it is a fair question to ask why you feel it is acceptable for a Jehovah's Witness to day-dream about female bodies.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Nonsense I loathe organised religion as you well know and actually rather than grass you up I would happily yank your hubris laden ass out for there given half the chance.
and end up like you and Karoly Poly, wearing an orange smock, shaved head and pinging a triangle down Old Camden Market, no thanks mate, I choose life.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

I haven't asked you if you fantasise robbie, you brought the subject up by stating that you [b]"spend the majority of the day dreaming about the female torso". As you repeatedly criticise other people for various indulgences such as watching the Olympics, I think it is a fair question to ask why you feel it is acceptable for a Jehovah's Witness to day-dream about female bodies.[/b]
Its none of your business what other people day dream about.

Moves
27 Apr 13

when i started to study scripture when i was about 23. Not really a relationship no, not serious or meaningful.
what did you believe before the age of 23? did you believe in the god of the bible or just that there was a god?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
27 Apr 13
1 edit

and end up like you and Karoly Poly, wearing an orange smock, shaved head and pinging a triangle down Old Camden Market, no thanks mate, I choose life.
Jesus said that if a man lusts after a woman in his heart, he has already committed adultery with her. How do you reconcile your "spending the majority of the day dreaming about the female torso with Christ's explanation?

Moves
27 Apr 13

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13
1 edit

Jesus said that if a man lusts after a woman in his heart, he has already committed adultery with her. How do you reconcile your [b]"spending the majority of the day dreaming about the female torso with Christ's explanation?[/b]
It is you who have added the aspect of sexuality , not me, as i explained, i have been trained in life drawing, in life drawing classes one has to draw nude people, are you now saying that one is lusting after those nude models by drawing them or thinking about their proportions in ones mind? No, then what kind of sick twist are you trying to put on it? Have you never seen a Titian nude in an art gallery? I can call the venus of Urbino to mind, instantly Look, your mind mind be a pretzel factory, it does not mean that other people also that way inclined.

Moves
27 Apr 13

you sound like renton.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f***g big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of f**##g fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f****k you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing f****g junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pi*****g your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f*****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got the jehovas witnesses?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Apr 13

It is you who have added the aspect of sexuality , not me, as i explained, i have been trained in life drawing, in life drawing classes one has to draw nude people, are you now saying that one is lusting after those nude models by drawing them or thinking about their proportions in ones mind? No, then what kind of sick twist are you trying to put on ...[text shortened]... your mind mind be a pretzel factory, it does not mean that other people also that way inclined.
So you view naked women in a strictly clinical sense? I guess you would have to, being trained as an artist. One time I got on a training course of massage. It was clear I would have a lot of trouble with that, besides needing to really strengthen my hands which were ragged tired after that training session, when massaging a woman, I could not view it clinically. I was in fantasy land🙂 But I did not have years of training like you in art.

Moves
27 Apr 13

It is you who have added the aspect of sexuality , not me, as i explained, i have been trained in life drawing, in life drawing classes one has to draw nude people, are you now saying that one is lusting after those nude models by drawing them or thinking about their proportions in ones mind? No, then what kind of sick twist are you trying to put on ...[text shortened]... your mind mind be a pretzel factory, it does not mean that other people also that way inclined.
this is nonsense robbie and you know it there are several reasons why this quickly thrown together defense doesnt work. be honest and see where it takes you.

(ive been trained in life drawing as well)

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
you sound like renton.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f***g big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose ...[text shortened]... And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got the jehovas witnesses?
what is this a collage of your life experiences? yesterday i received an unexpected personal message, i will reproduce the sentiments, not verbatim, just so you can get the gist of it,

Why do you put up with these idiots? They are not humble, nor care...I suggest ignore them. I only respond to sensible inquiries, not the lunacy.

it was not from Glaveston.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13
2 edits

Originally posted by stellspalfie
this is nonsense robbie and you know it there are several reasons why this quickly thrown together defense doesnt work. be honest and see where it takes you.

(ive been trained in life drawing as well)
you have been trained in life drawing as well, really, which art school did you attend? and no its not nonsense, its perverts like divesgeester that must put a sexual twist on everything.

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
So you view naked women in a strictly clinical sense? I guess you would have to, being trained as an artist. One time I got on a training course of massage. It was clear I would have a lot of trouble with that, besides needing to really strengthen my hands which were ragged tired after that training session, when massaging a woman, I could not view it clinically. I was in fantasy land🙂 But I did not have years of training like you in art.
its actually pretty easy not to get hot under the collar in a life-drawing class as nearly all the models ive drawn were not exactly lookers. i can think of only one that was decent. i had more trouble with all the really hot arty-hippy girls in the class.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
27 Apr 13

It is you who have added the aspect of sexuality , not me, as i explained, i have been trained in life drawing, in life drawing classes one has to draw nude people, are you now saying that one is lusting after those nude models by drawing them or thinking about their proportions in ones mind?
No, you are using your drawing as an excuse to cover up what you actually said which I repeat again ewas:

Originally posted by caissad4
Me thinks you protesteth too much..

You replied:

Sigh such a stance [that robbie carrobie is a closet homosexual] has already been attempted many times and i can assure you i spend the majority of my time day dreaming about the female torso...

The topic was already on sexuality, yours in fact, and you used your example of "dreaming about the female torso" as a way of defending yourself from caissad4 insinuation that you area closet homosexual. Trying now to say that you were referring to your art is hardly congruent with the context of your response to that insinuation is it?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13
2 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
There is of course more pleasure for me in drawing a female model than a male model, from a purely aesthetic perspective and one has a certain sympathy with a model, for rooms are large and not always well heated, to lie in a posture on the floor or stand in a particular posture for an extended period cannot be easy. Massage is entirely different, it really is a 'hands on', affair, although I understand that persons are professionally trained.