1. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 14:33
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I tend to see men (in particular) as wanting to dominate things as opposed to submitting to them.
    You don't sound like a man!!!!!!!!!!!.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 16:03
    More 'fallacy of equivocation' in action by FreakyKBH on page 9 of the 'legislating morality' thread. This time concerning the use of 'revalation.' It seems to be a favorite tactic of the christians.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 22:41
    Originally posted by rwingett
    You should be kicked in the head with an iron boot for daring to profane these forums with such insipid gibberish.
    Before the bludgeoning begins may I ask what your definition of worship may be? Must it be relegated to that of singing songs to a Diety of some kind? It seems to me that your objections to how theists use such words as faith and worship are akin to those of President Clinton asking his accusers to define what "sex" is. The definitions to terms that are deemed to be the best definitions are usually the ones that work best for us, no? That does not mean, however, that they are the only definitions to these terms.
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 05:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    Before the bludgeoning begins may I ask what your definition of worship may be? Must it be relegated to that of singing songs to a Diety of some kind? It seems to me that your objections to how theists use such words as faith and worship are akin to those of President Clinton asking his accusers to define what "sex" is. The definitions to terms that are de ...[text shortened]... t for us, no? That does not mean, however, that they are the only definitions to these terms.
    Do you understand what the 'fallacy of equivocation' is? If you did you would willingly submit yourself to being kicked in the head with an iron boot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree