1. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 11:411 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    I am a christian.

I don't support the killing of adulterers and fornicators.
    I don't support the burning to a crisp of witches and heretics.
    I don't think homosexual will burn in hell.
    I don't believe that AIDS is the cure for the homosexuality disease.
    I don't believe the crusades were a good idea.
    I don't believe blacks are a cursed race and payin , Torquemada and the corrupt popes of medieval times are representative for christianity.
    Rubbish.
    Have you ever seen a Christian on this site or anywhere for that matter support activities of medieval Christians? No, and you never will. The reason is that nowhere does Christ advocate killing or persecuting non-christians. The way of Christ is peace.

On the other hand there are many examples of muslims on this site supporting extremism.They support:
    - killing of adulterers
    - killing of apostates
    - the violent protests of their muslim brothers during the Danish cartoon controversy and others like it.
    And the reason is that Mohammed in the Koran advocates these things.

Christian extremists do not have the support of their religion. Islamic extremists do.

You need to open your eyes.
  2. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 11:56
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Me too. I confess. Im a liar.
    My only redeeming quality is that I am NOT a Muslim.
    I dont support the killing of adulterers or fornicators.
    I dont support the killing of fellow muslims who decide to leave the muslim faith.
    I dont support terrorism
    I dont believe that if I strap a bomb to myself and kill others that I will go to heaven with 72 virgins. ...[text shortened]... and to adhere to any religion they choose. Freedom to deny the existance of God if they so wish.
    This is off topic. We're discussing lying, not religion.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 11:59
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    This is off topic. We're discussing lying, not religion.
    I already said I was the worlds biggest liar.

Zahlanzi raised the points. I just answered.
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 12:011 edit
    Well here we go again. more on Sudan.

Here is a UN report. From it I gather:
    - The north of Sudan consists mostly of muslims
    - the south mostly of Christians.
    - The Islamic govt neglects the south and govt forces routinely raid villages in the south, burning, killing, raping etc. ... mostly Christians

http://www.un.org/News/dh/sudan/com_inq_darfur.pdf
    You should post that in the other thread, where it would be on topic. Please give page references, though, unless you expect us to read a 176-page report.

But I believe that 15% of Southern Sudanese are Christian, so your logic is already off. -- Silly me! I should have ignored you completely because you are a self-confessed liar. That makes things so much easier ...
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 12:02
    I already said I was the worlds biggest liar.

Zahlanzi raised the points. I just answered.
    So when you said that lying is the least of all the world's evils, you must have been lying. 🙂
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 12:08
    Well here we go again. more on Sudan.
    If you take it to the other thread I will explain to you why you are wrong - that is, if you are not lying and do actually want to know.

As for this thread: why do you lie about Muslims? You knowingly incite hate via lying but don't seem to think there is much wrong with that, or is it a case of 'the method is not at fault but the motive'.
    So is lying not so evil because it is the motive or liar that is evil?
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 14:38
    Rubbish.
    Have you ever seen a Christian on this site or anywhere for that matter support activities of medieval Christians? No, and you never will. The reason is that nowhere does Christ advocate killing or persecuting non-christians. The way of Christ is peace.

On the other hand there are many examples of muslims on this site supporting extremism.They ...[text shortened]... do not have the support of their religion. Islamic extremists do.

You need to open your eyes.
    there will always be fanatics that offer support to fanatics, and in all religions. the fact that psychotic murderers have the support of the religion is plain ignorance. psychotic murderers have the support of murderers who are intelligent enough to not get their hands dirty. who use religion for their own means. that doesn't mean the religion advocates hate. it simply means smart murdering bastards are using religion to make ignorant, impressionable less intelligent murdering bastards die for one goal or another. exactly like the popes of the middle ages sent people to die in the crusades and asked peasants to accept a life of slavery and pain because the meek shall inherit the earth.

"The reason is that nowhere does Christ advocate killing or persecuting non-christians". and still killings are done in his name. witches, heretics, jews, scientists daring to go against the church, native americans being civilized, africans saved from savagery and damnation and sent all over the world to work as slaves. "The way of Christ is peace." Is that why christian fundamentalists (on this site) talk about all the wonderful ways in which an atheist's soul will be ripped to shreds in an eternal simphony of agony and pain?

"Christian extremists do not have the support of their religion. Islamic extremists do." this is an ignorant claim. and bigot too, but mostly ignorant. what support do islamic extremists have from their religion? who are those supporters? how about the muslims who denounce the terrorists as the murdering maniacs they are? not to mention the world affairs today favour muslim extremism, just as the middle ages and the dark ages favoured christian extremism. there are a lot of factors involved and just because mohammed said something violent at one point you cannot go kill people, just as we understood we cannot go around killing women jkust because the bible said "you shall not suffer a witch"
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 15:05
    ...what support do islamic extremists have from their religion? who are those supporters? ..
    Ahosyney. (and there are others)
    Ask him if he supports the killing of adulterers and apostates as stated in the Koran.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 15:06
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    If you take it to the other thread I will explain to you why you are wrong - that is, if you are not lying and do actually want to know.

As for this thread: why do you lie about Muslims? You knowingly incite hate via lying but don't seem to think there is much wrong with that, or is it a case of 'the method is not at fault but the motive'.
    So is lying not so evil because it is the motive or liar that is evil?
    No probs.. I will do that later today. I have some stuff to get done now.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 15:09
    Ahosyney. (and there are others)
    Ask him if he supports the killing of adulterers and apostates as stated in the Koran.
    and is he the leader of the islam faith? kind of like not even the pope is for christians?

and of course if he is true, he is simply in the category of the murdering bastards.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 15:09
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    So when you said that lying is the least of all the world's evils, you must have been lying. 🙂
    I guess it was an exaggeration.
    Lying is not as evil as say supporting the killing of people for minor offences.

In a evil scale of 1 to 10, where the higher you go the more evil:
    I would give lying a 2 and
    supporting the stoning of adulterers a 10.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 15:111 edit
    and is he the leader of the islam faith? kind of like not even the pope is for christians?

and of course if he is true, he is simply in the category of the murdering bastards.
    He has produced voluminous evidence from the Koran for the stoning of adulterers in other threads. He is very knowledgeable, he is not one of the extremists but he can explain where in the koran extremists get their support ..and its there.
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 15:56
    He has produced voluminous evidence from the Koran for the stoning of adulterers in other threads. He is very knowledgeable, he is not one of the extremists but he can explain where in the koran extremists get their support ..and its there.
    Islam is indeed a scourge.
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 17:37
    In a evil scale of 1 to 10, where the higher you go the more evil:
    I would give lying a 2 and
    supporting the stoning of adulterers a 10.
    What if your lying leads to someone supporting the stoning of adulterers?
  15. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '09 02:32
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I 'm a liar big time😵
    I think you're lying. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree