1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 07:10
    Quoth Rajk99.

That strikes me as self-evidently false ... Convince me otherwise.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 07:47
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Quoth Rajk99.

That strikes me as self-evidently false ... Convince me otherwise.
    Is this taken out of context, or is it a self sustained truth of Raik?
    Please, give full reference so we can judge his statement.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 07:51
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Is this taken out of context, or is it a self sustained truth of Raik?
    Please, give full reference so we can judge his statement.
    "Of all the world's evils, lying is the least of them.
    By far the most evil force on this planet is Islam of which you are part." Rajk99

From the 'Jesus versus Mohammed' thread.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 08:45
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    "Of all the world's evils, lying is the least of them.
    By far the most evil force on this planet is Islam of which you are part." Rajk99

From the 'Jesus versus Mohammed' thread.
    Ah, the full ref is Thread 105316, page=13, where ahosyney attacked both Rajk99 and Black Beetle as being liars:
    "There are two liars in this forum Rajk99 and Black Beetle, both uses lies to prove their ideas."

I think this is important information in order to find out if the reason Rajk99 would claim such a thing. Rajk is defending himself of the agressive attack.

Now the discussion can begin, now when the background is given.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 08:53
    Ah, the full ref is Thread 105316, page=13, where ahosyney attacked both Rajk99 and Black Beetle as being liars:
    "There are two liars in this forum Rajk99 and Black Beetle, both uses lies to prove their ideas."

I think this is important information in order to find out if the reason Rajk99 would claim such a thing. Rajk is defending hims ...[text shortened]... lf of the agressive attack.

lying cannot be the world biggest evil. because there are different degrees of lying. just as there are different degrees of murder. of theft. of torture.

my opinion is that there is no greatest evil as there is no "biggest number". whatever some human can think of that is truly evil, i bet that another human can come up with something to top it off.

and the fact that islam is the biggest evil in the world is just plain ignorant and idiotic.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 09:00

I think this is important information in order to find out if the reason Rajk99 would claim such a thing. Rajk is defending hims ...[text shortened]... lf of the agressive attack.

I 'm a liar big time😵
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 09:04
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I 'm a liar big time😵
    I say you are not the alone.

Every one (with a high amount of postings) have lied once in a while, in order to fool others that they are right and everyone else are wrong.

Tell me one who has never lied, and I will tell you one that just lied.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 09:11
    I 'm a liar big time😵
    you monster. adolf is a girl playing with dollies and dressing in pink compared to you
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 09:28
    I say you are not the alone.

Every one (with a high amount of postings) have lied once in a while, in order to fool others that they are right and everyone else are wrong.

Tell me one who has never lied, and I will tell you one that just lied.
    Ah, my Gota enemy, I admit I am an ignorant dolt, and therefore I admit I am not at all perfect -therefore many of my beliefs are false. But once I see that my beliefs are false I change my mind within a blink of the eye in order to readjust my opinion to the new direction, for I want to avoid my delusions.

Liar is a person that lies willingly, and the last years I am not lying willingly -and I pay for it. I do not lie anymore and I always state my pure opinion because this my way and because I am indifferent to the outcome. I decided to lie not anymore, for I understood that lies were the byproducts of my egoism and of my fears. Well, I train everyday myself to avoid my egoism and to control my fears, therefore I do not lie. That's all.

And it's easy😵
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 09:28
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you monster. adolf is a girl playing with dollies and dressing in pink compared to you
    Sure thing😵
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 09:35
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    For, now it's al plain to see: Jesus is a Sosialist big time, therefore I am a filthy liar who keeps up bubbling that he is not
    😵
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 10:10

Actually to put in proper context, it was I that made the accusation that Rajk999 was lying to try to portray Muslims as evil. He more or less admitted to deliberately stretching the truth on the matter.
    His excuse was the title of this thread.

Considering that he was deliberately inciting hatred through the use of lies I would agree with Bosse de Nage that it is self evidently not the least of the worlds evils.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 11:05
    I 'm a liar big time😵
    Me too. I confess. Im a liar.
    My only redeeming quality is that I am NOT a Muslim.
    I dont support the killing of adulterers or fornicators.
    I dont support the killing of fellow muslims who decide to leave the muslim faith.
    I dont support terrorism
    I dont believe that if I strap a bomb to myself and kill others that I will go to heaven with 72 virgins.
    I dont support wife-beating.
    I dont support the violent capital punishment which exists in Islamic countries.
    I support freedom of the press even though it pokes fun at my religion.
    I dont believe in converting at the edge of the sword.
    I believe in freedom for all people. Freedom to live and to adhere to any religion they choose. Freedom to deny the existance of God if they so wish.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 11:15
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Me too. I confess. Im a liar.
    My only redeeming quality is that I am NOT a Muslim.
    I dont support the killing of adulterers or fornicators.
    I dont support the killing of fellow muslims who decide to leave the muslim faith.
    I dont support terrorism
    I dont believe that if I strap a bomb to myself and kill others that I will go to heaven with 72 virgins. ...[text shortened]... and to adhere to any religion they choose. Freedom to deny the existance of God if they so wish.
    I am a christian.

I don't support the killing of adulterers and fornicators.
    I don't support the burning to a crisp of witches and heretics.
    I don't think homosexual will burn in hell.
    I don't believe that AIDS is the cure for the homosexuality disease.
    I don't believe the crusades were a good idea.
    I don't believe blacks are a cursed race and paying for the sin of their ancestor who saw noah his father naked and cursed to be slave to the other two sons.
    I don't believe a child rapist needs only to repent and be admitted in heaven whereas an atheist pediatrician will burn in hell.

Are you so daft as to think that those things are what muslims are about? Thinking that about islam and believing those psychotic criminals are muslim is like saying Jerry Fallwell, Torquemada and the corrupt popes of medieval times are representative for christianity.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '09 11:21
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Actually to put in proper context, it was I that made the accusation that Rajk999 was lying to try to portray Muslims as evil. He more or less admitted to deliberately stretching the truth on the matter.
    His excuse was the title of this thread.

Considering that he was deliberately inciting hatred through the use of lies I would agree with Bosse de Nage that it is self evidently not the least of the worlds evils.
    Well here we go again. more on Sudan.

Here is a UN report. From it I gather:
    - The north of Sudan consists mostly of muslims
    - the south mostly of Christians.
    - The Islamic govt neglects the south and govt forces routinely raid villages in the south, burning, killing, raping etc. ... mostly Christians

http://www.un.org/News/dh/sudan/com_inq_darfur.pdf

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree