1. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 12:00
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    [b]I believe what is in the bible.

Ephesians 2:8

For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast.

That settles it then. QED.[/b]
    What did Ephesians 5 say about who inherits the Kingdom of God and who does not.

Read it and tell me. Your one sentence doctrine is the road to damnation.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 12:37
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    You have maybe read but you do not understand the Bible.
    If you did you would be able to quote to me where the Bible says that people go to heaven. Dont ask me where they go. You say where the Bible says that.
    Revelation talks about a new heaven and earth being set up for God's chosen.

Do you believe in that?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 12:39
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Revelation talks about a new heaven and earth being set up for God's chosen.

Do you believe in that?
    Where the quote that says people go to heaven...

If you have none then be truthful and say so instead of bull$$hitting around. ... sigh .. another deceitful Christian ..
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 13:37
    What did Ephesians 5 say about who inherits the Kingdom of God and who does not.

Read it and tell me. Your one sentence doctrine is the road to damnation.
    It's either the Kingdom of God or the lake of fire. I'm guessing you think the saved end up in the lake of fire? 🙄
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 13:41
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    It's either the Kingdom of God or the lake of fire. I'm guessing you think the saved end up in the lake of fire? 🙄
    Pretending that you did not read it?

The saved born again Christian saints who do not live righteously and avoid sin are not going to inherit the Kingdom of God... says Paul

So roll your eyes again pal... keep on rolling the eyes.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 13:432 edits
    Pretending that you did not read it?

The saved born again Christian saints who do not live righteously and avoid sin are not going to inherit the Kingdom of God... says Paul

So roll your eyes again pal... keep on rolling the eyes.
    Where did Paul say that those who do not live righteously and avoid sin are saved or born again? What have they been saved from if they live in sin? 🙄
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 13:54
    Where the quote that says people go to heaven...

If you have none then be truthful and say so instead of bull$$hitting around. ... sigh .. another deceitful Christian ..
    Why do you have to be so nasty? Most Christian use the term "heaven" to designate where God's people will spend eternity, do they not?

Is that really deceit or you being a jerk?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 13:591 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Why do you have to be so nasty? Most Christian use the term "heaven" to designate where God's people will spend eternity, do they not?

Is that really deceit or you being a jerk?
    Im nasty to people who are nasty to me.
    Learn to speak to me properly and we can discuss.
    Otherwise take your false doctrines and head down your broad way to damnation.

Im using 'heaven' as an example of how you have not understood the Bible.
    True it is not a big deal but your same flippant attitude to simple matters has caused you to go astray in critical ones.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 14:36

True it is not a big deal but your same flippant attitude to simple matters has caused you to go astray in critical ones.
    You’re nasty because you have a lot of hate inside of you.

You have a lot of hate inside of you because you haven’t accepted Jesus Christ into your heart and have not received God’s Holy Spirit indwelling you.

You’re nasty and you judgmentally condemn salvation by faith Christians to hell because you reject that faith in Christ is needed to be righteous (in right standing with God.)

You reject faith in Christ is necessary because you want to be responsible for your own salvation so you can puff out your chest and brag about your “good works” as you strut around heaven condemning people.

Not how it all works, kiddo. Chest puffers and braggarts have no place in the Kingdom of God. Nasty and judgmental people have no place in the Kingdom of God.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 14:37

<<Im nasty to people who are nasty to me.>>

Is this one of Jesus’ teachings? Is this how you are following Him?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 14:42
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    <<Im nasty to people who are nasty to me.>>

Is this one of Jesus’ teachings? Is this how you are following Him?
    Yep .. that how I deal with crooked and deceitful Christians like you and others like you.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 14:46
    Yep .. that how I deal with crooked and deceitful Christians like you and others like you.
    Where is the verse in the Bible that says, “Be ye nasty to those who are nasty to you?”

You’re nasty because of all the hate that you have inside of you. You’ll never purge that hate from your system until you accept Jesus Christ into your heart and believe in Hus Resurrection.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 14:56
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Where is the verse in the Bible that says, “Be ye nasty to those who are nasty to you?”

You’re nasty because of all the hate that you have inside of you. You’ll never purge that hate from your system until you accept Jesus Christ into your heart and believe in Hus Resurrection.
    I am destroying your [and others here] pet doctrines that you think allow you to sin and live and evil worldly life and still get eternal life. Thats why you people treat me nasty and hate me.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 15:02
    I am destroying your [and others here] pet doctrines that you think allow you to sin and live and evil worldly life and still get eternal life. Thats why you people treat me nasty and hate me.
    That’s not what I believe and you’re bearing false witness against me again - just another example of your “mouth worship” of Jesus Christ.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 15:03
    You’ll never purge that hate from your system until you accept Jesus Christ into your heart and believe in Hus Resurrection.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree