1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 20:10
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    We have already established that neither you nor the majority of Christians around here have the slightest clue what it means to believe in your heart. So good luck with that doctrine.

Paul told the born again Christian Saints in Christ, at the church of Ephesus that they are SAVED. Paul also tole these very same born again Christian Saints in Christ ...[text shortened]... ieve that you have eternal life already . So there is something sadly wrong with your doctrine.
    <<We have already established that neither you nor the majority of Christians around here have the slightest clue what it means to believe in your heart. So good luck with that doctrine.>>

Total projection on your part. You’ll never be righteous (in right standing with God) until you abandon your foolish, sinful and chest-puffing pride and your seemingly constant need to condemn other people so you can feel important.

God wants the meek and humble who accept the Kingdom of God as a child - not chest-puffing braggarts.

You’ve got so much to learn but you can’t be educated because you won’t stop puffing out your chest and strutting around and condemning other people to hell based on your false doctrine.

Sad!
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 20:18
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    <<We have already established that neither you nor the majority of Christians around here have the slightest clue what it means to believe in your heart. So good luck with that doctrine.>>

Total projection on your part. You’ll never be righteous (in right standing with God) until you abandon your foolish, sinful and chest-puffing pride and your seemin ...[text shortened]... t and strutting around and condemning other people to hell based on your false doctrine.

Sad!
    The arrogant chest puffers boast they have eternal life already

BUT ... read this carefully

Paul told born again Christian Saints in Christ that they have NO INHERITANCE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD, unless they live righteously and avoid sin.

Nothing for you until you prove yourself.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 20:331 edit

Paul told born again Christian Saints in Christ that they have NO INHERITANCE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD, unless they live righteously and avoid sin.

You’ve been told 1,000 times and it just never sinks in. One is made righteous (in right standing with God) by believing in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection, and God’s Holy Spirit, which then indwells the new believer, enables that believer to live righteously.

Yes, true believers will occasionally stumble, but if they confess and repent of their sins, the blood of Christ cleanses them from all unrighteousness.

If they do not abandon a lifestyle of sin, their belief in and acceptance of Christ and His Resurrection was not sincere because God’s Holy Spirit did not indwell them and start to change their heart and, consequently, their mind and behavior.

You deny the power of God’s Holy Spirit just as you deny the power, wisdom and purpose of Christ’s crucifixion and Resurrection. You insist on making yourself righteous (in right standing with God) and you can’t. Will you never learn this?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 20:47
    You’ve been told 1,000 times and it just never sinks in. One is made righteous (in right standing with God) by believing in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection, and God’s Holy Spirit, which then indwells the new believer, enables that believer to live righteously.

Yes, true believers will occasionally stumble, but if they confess and repent of their sin ...[text shortened]... making yourself righteous (in right standing with God) and you can’t. Will you never learn this?
    I believe what is in the bible.
    All that mumbo jumbo is your church doctrine.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 21:39

Total projection on your part. You’ll never be righteous (in right standing with God) until you abandon your foolish, sinful and chest-puffing pride and your seemin ...[text shortened]... t and strutting around and condemning other people to hell based on your false doctrine.

Sad!
    Stop yourself. You damage yourself by trying to damage others. You dont have to go after every carrot
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 23:40
    That's funny.

People like Eladar and RJH said the exact same thing.

Sorry, but the one thing you all have in common is that your interpretation sucks toads.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 23:41
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Stop yourself. You damage yourself by trying to damage others. You dont have to go after every carrot
    The irony is strong in this one.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 23:48
    What I wrote is in the Bible. If you read the Bible, instead of mocking people who read the Bible, pray and go to church, maybe you’d know that.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 00:29
    What I wrote is in the Bible. If you read the Bible, instead of mocking people who read the Bible, pray and go to church, maybe you’d know that.
    I gather you dont like Pauls teaching that you must live righteously.... i can understand how that would upset you
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 01:17
    I gather you dont like Pauls teaching that you must live righteously.... i can understand how that would upset you
    Do you think your uninformed judgmentalism and condemning people to hell is living righteously?

How about your bearing of false witness? Living righteously?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 10:13

Wait.....wut?

You present yourself as one of the only possible candidates going to heaven on this board and you say that everyone else is puffing out their chest?

Interesting.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 10:231 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Wait.....wut?

You present yourself as one of the only possible candidates going to heaven on this board and you say that everyone else is puffing out their chest?

Interesting.
    Nobody goes to heaven. Just another sign you are a church rat eating the vomit regurgitated by the pastor. The pastor has fooled you into believing that you can accept Jesus Christ with your mouth and get eternal life in the Kingdom of God. Go read the bible.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 10:461 edit

Ephesians 2:8

For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast.

That settles it then. QED.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 11:42
    Nobody goes to heaven. Just another sign you are a church rat eating the vomit regurgitated by the pastor. The pastor has fooled you into believing that you can accept Jesus Christ with your mouth and get eternal life in the Kingdom of God. Go read the bible.
    I have read the Bible.

But I'm still trying to understand the Raj filter that has read the Bible.

So where do people go?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 11:54
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I have read the Bible.

But I'm still trying to understand the Raj filter that has read the Bible.

So where do people go?
    You have maybe read but you do not understand the Bible.
    If you did you would be able to quote to me where the Bible says that people go to heaven. Dont ask me where they go. You say where the Bible says that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree