oi robbie!!!

oi robbie!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
how can one ascertain if one is practicing homosexual sex or not?
really?

Moves
17 Sep 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
really?
no, im happy to declare victory and call it a day.

btw. is it good practice for a jw to argue just for the sake of it?

rc

Moves
17 Sep 13
1 edit

no, im happy to declare victory and call it a day.

btw. is it good practice for a jw to argue just for the sake of it?
you call victory, pathetic, I crow like a cockerel upon this thread, infact, a neighbour gave me a bottle of champagne today in return for a little help that i rendered to them, I will open it and pour a flute and raise it to my victory parade.

No we are counselled not to argue, it accomplishes very little.

Moves
17 Sep 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you call victory, pathetic, I crow like a cockerel upon this thread, infact, a neighbour gave me a bottle of champagne today in return for a little help that i rendered to them, I will open it and pour a flute and raise it to my victory parade.

No we are counselled not to argue, it accomplishes very little.
you crow like a desperate cockerel with an empty roost and laryngitis. i am a fair man though, i will allow you to stand near me while i basque in the sweet sun of victory, you can stand agape, watching, living vicariously through me, sucking on my teats of success. do you like it robbie? do you like the taste? do you enjoy sucking on my teats? doesnt that taste gooood?

rc

Moves
18 Sep 13
1 edit

you crow like a desperate cockerel with an empty roost and laryngitis. i am a fair man though, i will allow you to stand near me while i basque in the sweet sun of victory, you can stand agape, watching, living vicariously through me, sucking on my teats of success. do you like it robbie? do you like the taste? do you enjoy sucking on my teats? doesnt that taste gooood?
I like the smell of crunchie nut cornflakes in the morning, it smells like . . . . .victory! 😀