1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '05 00:42
    what do you do with old bibles...how do you properly dispose of them ?
  2. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    20 Mar '05 00:43
    Originally posted by GENGAR
    If the pages are thin enough you can use them to roll joints. Ah, the good old days.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Mar '05 00:48
    Originally posted by bbarr
    If the pages are thin enough you can use them to roll joints. Ah, the good old days.
    Wow. What a concept. I should do that sometime.
  4. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 08:09
    I've been mulching trees with the paper. I feel that it gives a little bit back. Afterall, the trees died to propagate rubbish, so I turn the rubbish into something useful. The trees grow much better as the paper conserves moisture and also stops the weeds growing.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 10:03
    Aren't you meant to cut a hole in the middle of each page and then glue the outsides together so that you can secret a tape recorder or a gun inside or something? If you do it carefully you can keep the paper to roll joints as well as Bennet suggested.
  6. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 10:06
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Aren't you meant to cut a hole in the middle of each page and then glue the outsides together so that you can secret a tape recorder or a gun inside or something? If you do it carefully you can keep the paper to roll joints as well as Bennet suggested.
    We don't plant trees with guns inside in Australia. But then I've heard that this is common in the USA. But maybe I misheard?
  7. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 11:01
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    We don't plant trees with guns inside in Australia. But then I've heard that this is common in the USA. But maybe I misheard?
    The paper might be most useful in compost the the paper used in place of weeds and the words an excelent substitute for sheep dip.
  8. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 11:38
    Sheep dip needs to be poisonous...oh, but I guess if you use Deuteronomy and Revelations you have a toxic mix.
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 15:001 edit
    I had a buddy in college who bought one as a textbook for a religion course and returned it to the bookstore at the end of the semester.

LOL. That always cracks me up to think about. Returning the Bible. LOL.

Dr. S

P.S. And to think he probably only got 20 cents on the dollar for it. LOL
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 15:07
    Originally posted by GENGAR
    Hang on to it. It may come in handy during Halloween when you decide to dress up as something blasphemous.
  11. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 18:16
    Why is there a contest to see who can be the most vulgar when it comes to insulting God?

I mean, why do you feel that urge?
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 19:05
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Why is there a contest to see who can be the most vulgar when it comes to insulting God?

I mean, why do you feel that urge?
    It is you who is insulted, not god. I don't believe god exists, how can I insult him? I make fun of the concept of god, because it amuses me to do so, just as it might amuse me to make fun of some other supernatural notion. Stop being so prideful Darfius, if you are insulted, ask yourself why?
  13. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 19:07
    It is you who is insulted, not god. I don't believe god exists, how can I insult him? I make fun of the concept of god, because it amuses me to do so, just as it might amuse me to make fun of some other supernatural notion. Stop being so prideful Darfius, if you are insulted, ask yourself why?
    I'm proud of God's glory. He is an awesome God, as all of you will find out one day.
  14. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 19:08
    Originally posted by Darfius
    I'm proud of God's glory. He is an awesome God, as all of you will find out one day.
    So you sin openly?
  15. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 19:24
    So you sin openly?
    Read the Bible so you know what it is you're discussing. I'm not sinning.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree