1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 07:18
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So is chanting - if it brings one to the platform ...
    (and bhakti yoga 🙂 )
    Definately.
  2. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 10:14
    So is chanting - if it brings one to the platform ...
    (and bhakti yoga 🙂 )
    For simple folk like me and you, Bhakti is the best way to reach God.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 10:18
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    For simple folk like me and you, Bhakti is the best way to reach God.
    I want to "be simple", I really do ...
  4. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 10:33
    I want to "be simple", I really do ...
    Cast off two words, " I ", and " mine ". Instead use " karoly acsel " and " karoly acsel's ".Live out your life as if you are living for God. Every morning, after a bath, look around and thank God for making a beautiful world. If at all you want to meditate, do that under your Guru's supervision. Best time is between 3 am and 4 am.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 10:381 edit
    Cast off two words, " I ", and " mine ". Instead use " karoly acsel " and " karoly acsel's ".Live out your life as if you are living for God. Every morning, after a bath, look around and thank God for making a beautiful world. If at all you want to meditate, do that under your Guru's supervision. Best time is between 3 am and 4 am.
    The witching hour,eh? I can handle that(3-4am)

I cant seem to find my guru, so I'll have to keep going it alone for now. Thanks all the same for the advice.

edit: and I didn't use the word "mine", but I can see where you are coming from
  6. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 10:54
    The witching hour,eh? I can handle that(3-4am)

I cant seem to find my guru, so I'll have to keep going it alone for now. Thanks all the same for the advice.

edit: and I didn't use the word "mine", but I can see where you are coming from
    rvsakhadeo often uses " rvsakhadeo " instead of " I " in formal conversations also, especially when it appears that ego may try to intrude. It gets ridiculous at times, but worth it.Ego must be minimised. It cannot be altogether conquered.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 10:56
    rvsakhadeo often uses " rvsakhadeo " instead of " I " in formal conversations also, especially when it appears that ego may try to intrude. It gets ridiculous at times, but worth it.Ego must be minimised. It cannot be altogether conquered.
    Good point. Ego must be kept in it's place. Balance and harmony must prevail in the mind of a real adept.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree