1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 13:52
    Originally posted by @secondson
    I thought sonship' reply was "apt" and relevant to the OP,
    I thought sonship's reply was a bit of saccharine fluff most likely insincere. The OP deserves gentle ribbing.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 13:57
    Trite because it lacked originality.

Mean spirited because of your implied sarcasm.

Without substance because it was void of relevance to the OP.
    Thank you 🙂

Would you agree that this description would fit exactly for your first 3 posts to me?
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 13:58
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I thought sonship's reply was a bit of saccharine fluff most likely insincere. The OP deserves gentle ribbing.
    I won't argue with that, except I think sonship is devoutly sincere.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 14:17
    Saul was devoutly sincere when he went about persecuting, and murdering the disciples of Christ. Sincere and devout is not necessarily a virtue especially when that person knows the teachings of Christ and refuse to accept it. In fact the world is full of devout and sincere people many of whom you condemn.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 14:28
    Sonship is sincere when he says that the lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to beings on other planets, he is also sincere when he says that the lost will glorify Jesus in their endless woe.

What do you think of that kind of sincerity SecondSon?
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 15:13
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Sonship is sincere when he says that the lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to beings on other planets, he is also sincere when he says that the lost will glorify Jesus in their endless woe.

What do you think of that kind of sincerity SecondSon?
    Take it up with sonship.

In the mean time, if I were FMF, I'd ask you if you can contribute something substantive to the subject matter of the OP, but I'm not FMF, so I won't ask you if you have something substantive to contribute because I don't think you do.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 15:23
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Saul was devoutly sincere when he went about persecuting, and murdering the disciples of Christ. Sincere and devout is not necessarily a virtue especially when that person knows the teachings of Christ and refuse to accept it. In fact the world is full of devout and sincere people many of whom you condemn.
    Whatever you say Nabal.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 15:50
    Take it up with sonship.
    Why would I do that, it was YOU who brought up sonship’s sincerity in his beliefs. I’m now asking YOU if you are still impressed with his “sincerity” when it applied to these strange beliefs he holds.

Clearly you are going run away, but that’s what most of the so-called Christians here do when caught in a pmciple pinch.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 15:51
    Whatever you say Nabal.
    Running away.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 15:57
    Running away.
    Eat my dust.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 16:02
    Why would I do that, it was YOU who brought up sonship’s sincerity in his beliefs. I’m now asking YOU if you are still impressed with his “sincerity” when it applied to these strange beliefs he holds.

Clearly you are going run away, but that’s what most of the so-called Christians here do when caught in a pmciple pinch.
    Actually it was FMF that brought up sonship' sincerity, and then you echoed it.

pmciple pinch?

Are you experiencing scruples crunch?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 16:47
    Take it up with sonship.

In the mean time, if I were FMF, I'd ask you if you can contribute something substantive to the subject matter of the OP, but I'm not FMF, so I won't ask you if you have something substantive to contribute because I don't think you do.
    divegeester's first post on this thread was fine. It was the gentle ribbing that the OP deserved. You've conceded as much.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 17:00
    Whatever you say Nabal.
    For a professed Christian you lack balls, gumption and conviction to do and say the right things.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 20:23
    Actually it was FMF that brought up sonship' sincerity, and then you echoed it.
    Still avoiding my question, still nothing (of substance [sic]) to contribute.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 20:24
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    For a professed Christian you lack balls, gumption and conviction to do and say the right things.
    SecondSon is probably one of the weakest posters here, but he enjoys the fray nonetheless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree