sATAN? who is that?
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    19 Apr '11 03:434 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    sATAN? who is that?
    A magical person with a red tail (with trident on the end) whos going to burn people like me

forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever!

and all because I don't believe God exists! But what's more, it's an *EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!* sale at the ticket office, noone gets left behind!!!
    All you need to qualify for your own place in eternal hell (feck knows what the energy bill is like for running that place) is to not believe in one fundamentalist's interpretation of the Bible in so far as it relates to God; and for this you'll be grilled and remade ad infinitum such that you never miss one fleeting moment of the timeless agony and torture this god has decided you deserve for your terrible crime of non-belief

fundie God...what a dick! 😵
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Apr '11 04:502 edits
    Originally posted by Agerg
    A magical person with a red tail (with trident on the end) whos going to burn people like me

forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ev s decided you deserve for your terrible crime of non-belief

fundie God...what a dick! 😵
    There is no god as "He" is everywhere and everything with all possible permutations, (multiverses, dimensions,etc.), even all the stuff we haven't yet discovered yet, so there is not one part of all we know that can be called ("God" or "god" ) because as soon as you isolate an idea it becomes divided in the sense that it no longer contains everything and hence is not, CANNOT be god.

And satan* is not real.

So neither of them exist.

(*- the Christian version of satan)
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Apr '11 04:56
    Do you think that if Jesus was right there next to you that he would want his name to be capitalized when referred to in the second person? (ie. "He" did this and that, or "he" did this and that?)

What do you think JC would answer?
    Could I get one word answers to kick this off? (Yes, no, maybe, etc.)
    He probably wouldn't "care".
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Apr '11 05:02
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    He probably wouldn't "care".
    Yep, I could go with that. Good answer.
  6. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    19 Apr '11 08:04
    So, ua41 ,(or anyone else), why do you think that most christians, (especially most that post here), cant understand the holistic nature of spirituality?
    (We're all in the same boat)
    Biases.

Even my holistic approach, I'm still only responding on perception based on contexts. Perhaps it's a foundational aspect to approach spirituality (et. all) on a mutual basis- who knows, not my concern. I'm not convinced the division exists in the first place. Same regarding all the notions brought up about god being separate from man in your post. Polarities all weaved into each other- which thread on the ball of yarn do you want to tug on?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Apr '11 22:24
    Originally posted by ua41
    Biases.

Even my holistic approach, I'm still only responding on perception based on contexts. Perhaps it's a foundational aspect to approach spirituality (et. all) on a mutual basis- who knows, not my concern. I'm not convinced the division exists in the first place. Same regarding all the notions brought up about god being separate from man in your post. Polarities all weaved into each other- which thread on the ball of yarn do you want to tug on?
    I've tried several different times to respond to this, but I just couldn't get a good enough of an answer happenning, so I'll just leave this as a "bump" so that I may re-rail my train of thought. Even if I don't, your response is worth it.

I would love to hear a chistians response to your post ....(anyone?)
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 03:171 edit
    Do you think that if Jesus was right there next to you that he would want his name to be capitalized when referred to in the second person? (ie. "He" did this and that, or "he" did this and that?)

What do you think JC would answer?
    Could I get one word answers to kick this off? (Yes, no, maybe, etc.)
    Well, He said:

Capital!
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 03:24
    There is no god as "He" is everywhere and everything with all possible permutations, (multiverses, dimensions,etc.), even all the stuff we haven't yet discovered yet, so there is not one part of all we know that can be called ("God" or "god" ) because as soon as you isolate an idea it becomes divided in the sense that it no longer contains everything a ...[text shortened]... atan* is not real.

So neither of them exist.

(*- the Christian version of satan)
    Given that you mark Christian Satan as a special case of some other notions of "Satan" that in this instance doesn't exist I infer that you think some sort of Satan does exist...care to elaborate?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 06:54
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Given that you mark Christian Satan as a special case of some other notions of "Satan" that in this instance doesn't exist I infer that you think some sort of Satan does exist...care to elaborate?
    Not really.
    Basically there is an "evil force", much like the eye of Sauron in the Lord of the Rings which sees all, but we can talk about it as much as we want . I'm not scared, because if I get any reaction it gives rise to the speculation that my notion may be true, whereas if "it" keeps quiet, then it will just make me sound like a crazy person.

"Its" like a vampire- it feeds off human insecurities and loves to set one person against another.
    It loves to put doubt into the minds of weak humans and exploit any "unknowns" into its favour so as to keep humans from getting together and sorting out the disinformation that has kept our race in this sorry state for as long as possible.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 06:56
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Well, He said:

Capital!
    Jesus said that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree