Oneupmanship

Oneupmanship

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 22
2 edits

Oneupmanship, competition, dominance, self- righteousness and all other forms of putting one right over another are currently being de-emphasized throughout the world.
eg. Classism,racism, ageism and just general trying to out do or our think others has proven to be unevolutionary , no matter how good the point may be.
The central tenet of the best course for mankind is without any words. This is because we have observed through history that even the best worded ideas, with the noblest of intentions have been corrupted to serve the powers that be. ( Marxism springs to mind).
I propose an earth council made up of odd numbers to make important decisions regarding the well being of humanity. A Theocracy.
Mind you, this theocracy should be able to extrapolate on any and all decisions made backed by sound reasoning and backed by a consensus.
While my proposal may seem controversial and subject to ill factors such as mavhavelinism (don't know how to spell it), the council of this theocracy should be backed by the majority, their decisions should be transparent and a general philanthropic view should be maintained regarding all decisions.

I believe this to be better than capitalism and is the best system I can come up with .
Also while it would always refer to genuine democratic principles,às per the larger , more evolved universe, ultimately the final word would rest fully on this Theocratic council comprised of an odd number of members🙃

F

Moves
28 Jan 22

And what are you going to call this -ism of yours?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@karoly-aczel said
Oneupmanship, competition, dominance, self- righteousness and all other forms of putting one right over another are currently being de-emphasized throughout the world.
eg. Classism,racism, ageism and just general trying to out do or our think others has proven to be unevolutionary , no matter how good the point may be.
The central tenet of the best course for mankin ...[text shortened]... ly the final word would rest fully on this Theocratic council comprised of an odd number of members🙃
The only successful economic system is one that encourages hard work and productivity, innovation and invention. research and development. Some systems fail to do these things.

Trying to develop an economic system that seeks to change human nature is going to fail.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@fmf said
I like a system I would call One World Capitalism. Its where all the countries open their borders and allow capitalists to develop their country. Poverty will disappear in 20 years or less. The only problem is that capitalism creates greed and destruction of the environment. So you also need a strong government that will appropriately tax the wealthy capitalist corporations and use that to develop other areas capitalist ignore, and control what areas are to be left untouched.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
28 Jan 22

Just hang in there. Jesus will return soon and establish the only "theocracy" that will ever succeed. One king, and no more elections.

The knowledge of God will fill the earth.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 22

@fmf said
Sorry. No isms for me

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
The only successful economic system is one that encourages hard work and productivity, innovation and invention. research and development. Some systems fail to do these things.

Trying to develop an economic system that seeks to change human nature is going to fail.
I disagree. Although I can see why you may think it would fail.
Thing is we are far ahead than we think .
Like people get thought of as the people they were 6-10 months where in the now they could be significantly changed

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 22
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I like a system I would call One World Capitalism. Its where all the countries open their borders and allow capitalists to develop their country. Poverty will disappear in 20 years or less. The only problem is that capitalism creates greed and destruction of the environment. So you also need a strong government that will appropriately tax the wealthy capitalist corporations ...[text shortened]... use that to develop other areas capitalist ignore, and control what areas are to be left untouched.
Yes, but your idea seems like just a stepping stone.
What would heaven on Earth be like on adaily, practical basis?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 22

@josephw said
Just hang in there. Jesus will return soon and establish the only "theocracy" that will ever succeed. One king, and no more elections.

The knowledge of God will fill the earth.
Sounds good. And I don't worry. But spirit of Jesus of Nazareth won't be long.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@karoly-aczel said
I disagree. Although I can see why you may think it would fail.
Thing is we are far ahead than we think .
Like people get thought of as the people they were 6-10 months where in the now they could be significantly changed
Making changes to ones behaviour is easy. I am referring to the basic personality which I think is hardwired into a mans DNA and it cannot change. Certain characteristics are fixed and this could be bad or good.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@karoly-aczel said
Yes, but your idea seems like just a stepping stone.
What would heaven on Earth be like on adaily, practical basis?
Heaven on Earth for God is different to mans version.
Which are you speaking of.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
28 Jan 22

@karoly-aczel said
The central tenet of the best course for mankin ...[text shortened]... ly the final word would rest fully on this Theocratic council comprised of an odd number of members🙃
It'll never work. As soon as people get a sniff of power, all ideals go out of the window and they revert to type. People are just not suitable to be in charge of other people.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
It'll never work. As soon as people get a sniff of power, all ideals go out of the window and they revert to type. People are just not suitable to be in charge of other people.
I agree, but greed useful. It is the driving force behind capitalism. Good governments can channel this greed to productive uses for the benefit of the whole country. Hoping everyone changes is pointless

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
28 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
Exactly right. I for one would never allow myself to be ruled over by a bunch of elitists so they can tell me how to live.

They rule of law! What a novel idea. I wonder if it would work?

Moves
28 Jan 22

Per argua ad astra.