1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Mar '11 21:21
    A relatively new ufo-related phenomenom, these orb-like spheres show up in pics.
    There is no apparent explanation for them, although skeptics will swear black and blue that the pics have been doctored.

Anyway, I had this subject shelved on the, "Hmmm, who knows" list alongside crop circles and certain ufo sighting,etc.

Anyhew, last week , when I went to see Primus at a festival (awesome stuff)
    My girlie took a few pics and lo and behold, in just one of them, there were at least 15-20 orbs in it.
    Now I know the photo wasn't doctored, I only enhanced the light on it to make them way easier to see, but they are clearly visible in the origonal. Also , they appear totally consistent with the orb pics I've come across so far in my "research" (🙂 )

I tried to upload the pic for my profile but alas, it was too big (??)
    And for some reason I cant put attachments on my e-mails, however my girlie did upload the pic onto her facebook page.(joannadiefenbach@facebook).

If you ask her, I'm sure she'll let you have a look, I'll txt this morning to let her know.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    09 Mar '11 21:36
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    A relatively new ufo-related phenomenom, these orb-like spheres show up in pics.
    There is no apparent explanation for them, although skeptics will swear black and blue that the pics have been doctored.

Anyway, I had this subject shelved on the, "Hmmm, who knows" list alongside crop circles and certain ufo sighting,etc.

Anyhew, last week , when I ...[text shortened]... ou ask her, I'm sure she'll let you have a look, I'll txt this morning to let her know.
    I think perhaps a better way of showing us these images (and presumably a hidden audience of strangers - some of whom might not be as nice as us) is to use a free hosting service like imageshack (et al) :]

http://imageshack.us/
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '11 21:40
    So, not a thread about breasts then...
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Mar '11 21:47
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I think perhaps a better way of showing us these images (and presumably a hidden audience of strangers - some of whom might not be as nice as us) is to use a free hosting service like imageshack (et al) :]

Ok, I'll try it.
    You better not be wasting my credit [:
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Mar '11 22:18
    Originally posted by Agerg

Ok. It's on there. Could at least one person see if they can find it. (Remember I'm still a newbie twit). My user name on there is "Craczel" and I have only the one image on there with the tag "Orbs,spheres".

Check it people, its awesome.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Mar '11 22:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So, not a thread about breasts then...
    nah...they dont look like you could touch them 😉
  7. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '11 23:17
    I was not aware the UFO nuts were claiming these orbs as well, I thought it was only the paranormal 'ghost-hunting' nuts!

I have not seen your photo's, I think I would need your password as well as your username. Have you tried flickr? Or Dropbox? If you send it to me, I will put it on DropBox and post a link to it.

--- Penguin.
  8. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    09 Mar '11 23:53
    I have a few fotos with 'oddities' present from visits to an old asylum, it's now a village utilising a great percentage of the original building(s). Apartments are in the remodelled oldest building, houses erected within the old grounds including an old cricket pitch that is still present and has always been used even when the asylum lay empty for 8yrs..it was through the cricket that I first came face to face with this marvellous 18th century complex...I gained access into an area where there were about eight padded cell running along the second floor, complete with hosepipes and windows 9ft off the ground that could be boarded for light 'exposure.' Fotos show several different coloured sphere shaped objects, they moved as different pictures show different areas they occupy..one is clearly present in a shot taken down the narrow corridor connecting the cells with the main buildings wards but not evident in the initial shot taken before entry to cells. This padded cell area occupies the area where the most expensive apartments now reside, £1M. 'Dorset County Asylum,' not far from the 'Cerne Abbas Giant,' itself near Dorchester....the whole complex is now called the village of 'Charlton Down.'
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 03:20
    Originally posted by Penguin
    I was not aware the UFO nuts were claiming these orbs as well, I thought it was only the paranormal 'ghost-hunting' nuts!

I have not seen your photo's, I think I would need your password as well as your username. Have you tried flickr? Or Dropbox? If you send it to me, I will put it on DropBox and post a link to it.

--- Penguin.
    Really? the "imageshack.us" that I went to at Agergs request seemd to work fine.
    My user name on there is "Craczel", and my password is "palace".
    I dont care about giving out that password. I dont have a credit card and never will have, so I have nothing to lose.
    See if you or anyone can find it (in your own good time).
    Please let me know if you cant.
    I'm really trying to get int this pc business a bit more. (I know giving out your password is a no-no, but so what? ). you cant get blood from stone.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 03:27
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I have a few fotos with 'oddities' present from visits to an old asylum, it's now a village utilising a great percentage of the original building(s). Apartments are in the remodelled oldest building, houses erected within the old grounds including an old cricket pitch that is still present and has always been used even when the asylum lay empty for 8yrs. ...[text shortened]... lf near Dorchester....the whole complex is now called the village of 'Charlton Down.'
    Yes they're like coloured spherical "objects".
    Have you seen any other orb pics?
    The fact that the one I got seemed to match up with these other alledged ones is what got me so interested.

The best explanation I could think of is that there was some splotches on the lense, but she took a lot of shots even in the same light of the same person only seconds later and there were no orbs/splotches. She didn't clean the lense.

To say they are light refractions from other light scources really needs to be examined, thats why I want people to see it for themselves. There is no way in my mind that these spheres were "light refractions" (or whatever else lame explanation)
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 03:29

--- Penguin.
    I cant seem to attach items to my e-mails. So how would I send it to you?
  12. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 10:42
    I cant seem to attach items to my e-mails. So how would I send it to you?
    Besides the fact that I have not given my email address! If you tried messaging me on RHP, it quite possibly would not allow attachments. Now that I have the password, I'll take a look.

There are lots of 'photo sharing' websites that will allow you to upload photos from your computer and provide a link that you can give to anyone to allow them to view them without logging on as you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_photo_sharing_websites

I hope that password you gave out is specific to that site and you don't use it anywhere else. If you do, I strongly suggest you change it everywhere else that you use it.

If you manage without a credit card then full respect!

--- Penguin.
  13. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 10:50
    Really? the "imageshack.us" that I went to at Agergs request seemd to work fine.
    My user name on there is "Craczel", and my password is "palace".
    I dont care about giving out that password. I dont have a credit card and never will have, so I have nothing to lose.
    See if you or anyone can find it (in your own good time).
    Please let me know if you ca ...[text shortened]... know giving out your password is a no-no, but so what? ). you cant get blood from stone.
    Right. After logging on and viewing your image list, each image thumbnail has a series of icons next to it. The topmost icon is labelled 'Share' and if you click it, you get a dialog listing various ways to share the image. The first field in this dialog gives a web address:

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/mitziatsoundwaveenhance.jpg/

That is what you needed to post here. You don't need to give out your username and password. If I were you, I wold not use that account again. Or at the very least, change the password NOW.

--- Penguin.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 11:20
    Right. After logging on and viewing your image list, each image thumbnail has a series of icons next to it. The topmost icon is labelled 'Share' and if you click it, you get a dialog listing various ways to share the image. The first field in this dialog gives a web address:

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/mitziatsoundwaveenhance.jpg/

That is what you ...[text shortened]... ld not use that account again. Or at the very least, change the password NOW.

--- Penguin.
    Yeah, but what did you think of the pic?

My girlie's brother reckons it was raindrops on the lense.
    Well it wasn't raining, and we took three photos in a row and only that one had the orbs on it.

So what could happen if people find out my password?

I only really visit rhp. Every month or so I goto a ufo website, and every month or so I check up on my utube account.

Really. Whats the worst that could happen?
  15. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 12:11
    Yeah, but what did you think of the pic?

My girlie's brother reckons it was raindrops on the lense.
    Well it wasn't raining, and we took three photos in a row and only that one had the orbs on it.

So what could happen if people find out my password?

I only really visit rhp. Every month or so I goto a ufo website, and every month or so I check up on my utube account.

Really. Whats the worst that could happen?
    Well, I now know your personal email address. I have changed the password on the imageshack account (you could probably get it back but not if I changed the registered email to some other anonymous email address). I can now upload whatever dodgy images I like to an account that, as far as anyone is concerned, belongs to you.

I understand that you don't use the web much but it really is fundamental that you do not give out passwords. You really don't know what will happen in the future and it is a good idea to start off cautious.

If you can't get your password back, say so and I will email it to you.

I'll comment on the photo later. Must do some work now!

--- Penguin.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree