1. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 22:372 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Sure , just give me 24 hours, from when I post this.
    You can tell the forum how to navigate there (http:???... 😛 )

I still got no idea... 🙁
    Ok, I have uploaded couple of new images. The first is a picture of the moon I took last year. The second is a screenshot of the page I was taken to after uploading the first. You can see it by following this link:

[i]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1521/87664223.jpg[/a]

There you can see, below the thumbnail of the first image, I have drawn a blue line around a 'Direct Link' field. That field contains a link that will take anyone's web browser straight to the image. It is the process I went through to get the link I posted 3 lines above.

Oh, and I notice that you have not changed your password...

--- Penguin.
  2. Joined
    09 Mar '11
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 23:07
    i cant find it on image shack, you should add a link
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Mar '11 01:43
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Ok, I have uploaded couple of new images. The first is a picture of the moon I took last year. The second is a screenshot of the page I was taken to after uploading the first. You can see it by following this link:

There you can see, below the thumbnail of the first image, I have drawn a bl ...[text shortened]... 3 lines above.

--- Penguin.
    I'm changing it now
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Mar '11 02:061 edit
    Originally posted by daisychainsaw
    i cant find it on image shack, you should add a link
    Because of these password problems I would recommend that you goto Joanna Diefenbachs facebook account and ask to become a friend.
    I'm sure it will be no problem, and now that she has her android phone, she checks her acount every day.

I have been having problems, but I know you will have no problems with Jo.
  5. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 10:13

There you can see, below the thumbnail of the first image, I have drawn a bl ...[text shortened]... 3 lines above.

--- Penguin.
    Any luck getting those images on there? If not, and if your password is still the same, I can set up a temporary email address for you to email them to me and then I will put them up on ImageShack.

--- Penguin.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 20:59
    Any luck getting those images on there? If not, and if your password is still the same, I can set up a temporary email address for you to email them to me and then I will put them up on ImageShack.

--- Penguin.
    I believe I have changed the password, but because of business or slow internet, I haven't been able to upload them yet.
  7. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 09:34
    I believe I have changed the password, but because of business or slow internet, I haven't been able to upload them yet.
    Internet sped up yet?

If you are having problems uploading them, I'm sure we can find another way to get them onto the web...

--- Penguin.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 10:12
    Internet sped up yet?

If you are having problems uploading them, I'm sure we can find another way to get them onto the web...

--- Penguin.
    Just be patient, bad day+too many games+ other business has limited me to a few quick short replies.

Thanks for bumping the thread.
    I'll get there...
  9. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '11 22:13
    Just be patient, bad day+too many games+ other business has limited me to a few quick short replies.

Thanks for bumping the thread.
    I'll get there...
    Since this has dropped off the front page, I thought I would bump it again. Without those other photo's the only conclusiion ha to be that those 'orbs' are just more dust in front of the flash.

--- Penguin.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Mar '11 22:28
    Since this has dropped off the front page, I thought I would bump it again. Without those other photo's the only conclusiion ha to be that those 'orbs' are just more dust in front of the flash.

--- Penguin.
    Indeed. My legions are working on it.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 22:00
    I got one image on there. The other two didn't work. Aaaargh!! I give up.

Sorry Penguin, you'll have to make do with what is.
    I'm not sitting in front of this screen anymore.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree