1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '13 12:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not trying to say 3 is the same as 1. I am trying to say that the 3 distinct person identified as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are in the one God. Jesus is spoken of being the fullness of the Godhead in bodily form. Jesus said, "I am in the Father and the Father in Me." Sayings like these have been collected by the Christian church in an ...[text shortened]... y one God when combined, because they are not added, but multiplied when they are combined.
    Hmm, I'm still not quite sure what you are driving at with the maths though?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jul '13 17:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hmm, I'm still not quite sure what you are driving at with the maths though?
    Perhaps this is all over your head or maybe you just need to do more thinking about it.

The Instructor
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '13 17:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Perhaps this is all over your head or maybe you just need to do more thinking about it.

The Instructor
    Now you sound like the JWs, is it my fault that you believe something non Biblical and lack the ability to articulate it coherently?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jul '13 19:462 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Now you sound like the JWs, is it my fault that you believe something non Biblical and lack the ability to articulate it coherently?
    I have articulated it so a fifth grader could understand it. It is not my fault that you are not as smart as a fifth grader.

YouTube

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree