Parallel Scriptures of the Cosmos

Parallel Scriptures of the Cosmos

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Dec 21

Although I do have my doubts regarding the received scriptures of Earth and its prophets, part of me thinks it would be cool to meet up with beings from other worlds that also had prophetic traditions at some point in their cultural histories, for this reason:

If it turned out that there were items in all our prophecies that matched up -- especially oddball items that didn't make any rational sense to any of our species -- that might indicate that at least some of the prophetic receptions on our separated worlds came from a common Source.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
Although I do have my doubts regarding the received scriptures of Earth and its prophets, part of me thinks it would be cool to meet up with beings from other worlds that also had prophetic traditions at some point in their cultural histories, for this reason:

If it turned out that there were items in all our prophecies that matched up -- especially oddball items that ...[text shortened]... te that at least some of the prophetic receptions on our separated worlds came from a common Source.
Or if it turned out that a prophecy predicted the date of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion more than 500 years in advance, that might indicate the prophecy came from an omniscient being who exists outside of time and who declares the end from the beginning.

Moves
23 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Or if it turned out that a prophecy predicted the date of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion more than 500 years in advance, that might indicate the prophecy came from an omniscient being who exists outside of time and who declares the end from the beginning.
Seems kinda Terra-centric.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
Seems kinda Terra-centric.
If you have evidence extraterrestrial life exists beyond probability (which really isn’t evidence,) feel free to share it.

Until then, Terra-centric is where it’s at 🌎 👍👍

Moves
23 Dec 21

"Book him, Danno."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 21
2 edits

Moves
23 Dec 21

@sonship removed their quoted post
Thank you for asking, @sonship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
Thank you for asking, @sonship.
Yeah, that’s a real difficult term to comprehend. Whatever could it mean? 🤔

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Dec 21

Moves
24 Dec 21

Looks like sonship got raptured from this thread.

Perhaps he’s gone to be with those on his famous “other worlds” to tell them about his version of the ever-loving Jesus but warn them about not believing him or Jesus will burn them alive for eternity.

The true meaning of a sonship Christmas.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said

If it turned out that there were items in all our prophecies that matched up -- especially oddball items that ...[text shortened]... te that at least some of the prophetic receptions on our separated worlds came from a common Source.
I believe the universe was created by a living Word, who put it together in such a way it is so wonderfully beautiful.