Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. 16 Jun '18 20:19
    Good advice for this forum assuming you actually know God.

    This forum is a pig pen.
  2. 16 Jun '18 20:36
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Good advice for this forum assuming you actually know God.

    This forum is a pig pen.
    Lol. 🙂
  3. 16 Jun '18 20:43
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Lol. 🙂
    Oink number one lol
  4. 16 Jun '18 20:45
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Oink number one lol
    I'm pretty sure you're not qualified to determine who is or is not swine.
  5. 16 Jun '18 20:50
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I'm pretty sure you're not qualified to determine who is or is not swine.
    Which is why you oink.
  6. 16 Jun '18 20:51
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Which is why you oink.
    Very immature.
  7. 16 Jun '18 20:53
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Which is why you oink.
    I consider myself a pearl. 🙂
  8. 16 Jun '18 21:20
    Originally posted by @eladar
    This forum is a pig pen.
    Oink!
  9. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    16 Jun '18 23:56
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Good advice for this forum assuming you actually know God.

    This forum is a pig pen.
    What are you going to do about it?
    Complain and point fingers fused with pseudo -biblical babble?
  10. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    16 Jun '18 23:58
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    What are you going to do about it?
    Complain and point fingers fused with pseudo -biblical babble?
    Obviously he likes it in here.
  11. 17 Jun '18 00:08
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    What are you going to do about it?
    Complain and point fingers fused with pseudo -biblical babble?
    Just pointing out the obvious.
  12. Subscriber FMF
    Main Poster
    17 Jun '18 01:33
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Good advice for this forum assuming you actually know God.

    This forum is a pig pen.
    sonship recently asserted that I have both an unclean dog nature and dirty pig nature [this was after I ruffled his feathers by asking him if he welcomed the diversity of beliefs and ideas in this community ~ it would seem he does not] and he went on to suggest that my posting on this forum was like spreading germs. Is that the kind of thing you're on about when you talk about "swine"?
  13. 17 Jun '18 01:36
    Originally posted by @fmf
    sonship recently asserted that I have both an unclean dog nature and dirty pig nature [this was after I ruffled his feathers by asking him if he welcomed the diversity of beliefs and ideas in this community ~ it would seem he does not] and he went on to suggest that my posting on this forum was like spreading germs. Is that the kind of thing you're on about when you talk about "swine"?
    He is a swine.

    You are one too but we have decided not to talk to each other...

    I thought
  14. Subscriber FMF
    Main Poster
    17 Jun '18 01:47
    Originally posted by @eladar
    [sonship] is a swine.
    Aside from yourself, which of those here self-identifying as Christians do you believe are NOT "swine"?
  15. 17 Jun '18 02:04 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Aside from yourself, which of those here self-identifying as Christians do you believe are NOT "swine"?
    Up yours you self appointed self righteous hypocrite.