1. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 May '10 04:54
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Go back to Matt 24 and tell me why those are not happening now?
    It seems to be saying that you will not know when Jesus will return so you should remain ready regardless. Or were you referring to something else. You are being rather vague by saying Matt 24.

What I don't see is what the connection is to what is happening now. Could you explain?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 May '10 11:58
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Anyway, Jesus himself said he did not know when the last day would be. He said that it would be like a thief in the night. Two men might be ploughing in a field and one suddenly will be taken up. Jesus warned his disciples against those who claimed to know when the last day would be. Such eschatological speculations are futile.
    "one suddenly will be taken up"... ufo?
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    14 May '10 01:261 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    The boy scouts don't allow atheists to join. The Catholic Church doesn't allow atheists into the priesthood. Both groups have a problem with pedophilia. Hmmm...Perhaps if they actively recruited atheists into their ranks, their pedophilia problems would decline.
    The boy scouts don't regularly dine on asparagus soup during Sunday dinner. The Catholic Church doesn't encourage the dining on asparagus soup during Sunday dinner. Both groups have a problem with pedophilia. Hmmm...Perhaps if they actively dined on asparagus soup during Sunday dinner, their pedophilia problems would decline.
  4. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    14 May '10 02:16
    Originally posted by sh76
    The boy scouts don't regularly dine on asparagus soup during Sunday dinner. The Catholic Church doesn't encourage the dining on asparagus soup during Sunday dinner. Both groups have a problem with pedophilia. Hmmm...Perhaps if they actively dined on asparagus soup during Sunday dinner, their pedophilia problems would decline.
    Or don't allow boys in either group. If boys can't be boy scouts or Catholic, then the molestation rate of at least boys will be lowered.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree