Perfection

Perfection

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jun 15

Recently a person said he was abhorrent with my take on the perfection of this world.

He fails to understand that every single atom in this cosmos is in its perfect place and is behaving exactly like it was designed to.

This is the perfection of God.

There is not one atom out of place.

Every earthquake and every tsunami and every tornado is behaving perfectly, and that's because every single atom is behaving perfectly according to the laws of nature.

If there was one atom that did not behave perfectly there would be chaos and there is no such thing as chaos in this world.

This world is a world of earthquakes and bush fires and tornadoes, so don't come here and then complain and cry like a cry baby about being effected by such things.

If you don't like earthquakes then do something to stop being born in this material world.

And the only thing you can do is embrace true religion and develop your lost love for God and then return to your real home in the spiritual sky.(this is the only way to stop taking repeated births in this world of earthquakes and tornado's)

The earthquakes and tornadoes were here before you, and are here to stay.

Moves
09 Jun 15

Originally posted by Dasa
And the only thing you can do is embrace true religion and develop your lost love for God and then return to your real home in the spiritual sky.(this is the only way to stop taking repeated births in this world of earthquakes and tornado's)

If I am reborn as a mouse (for example), how am i supposed to read the Vedas?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
If I am reborn as a mouse (for example), how am i supposed to read the Vedas?
You shall eventually be re-born as a human.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Jun 15

Recently a person said he was abhorrent with my take on the perfection of this world.

He fails to understand that every single atom in this cosmos is in its perfect place and is behaving exactly like it was designed to.

This is the perfection of God.

There is not one atom out of place.

Every earthquake and every tsunami and every tornado is behaving ...[text shortened]... kes and tornado's)

Then you accept that Islam and it's adherents are also a part of god's 'perfection'? You are making progress.

Moves
09 Jun 15

You shall eventually be re-born as a human.
"Eventually"; after what, being a good mouse?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jun 15

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Then you accept that Islam and it's adherents are also a part of god's 'perfection'? You are making progress.
Atheists too are perfect.

I knew it...

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jun 15

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Atoms don't have free will but the actions of people do.

Why are you defending people who murder men, women and children and babies and pregnant women.

Moves
09 Jun 15

Atoms don't have free will but the actions of people do.

Why are you defending people who murder men, women and children and babies and pregnant women.
My mouse comment sounds jokey but I'm making a serious point that animals kill and eat each other all the time, they are brutal. So how do I get back up the spiritual food chain once I'm a lion, for a better example?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jun 15
2 edits

"Eventually"; after what, being a good mouse?
When John Smith dies the ego who was John Smith is no more.

The soul in the body of John Smith may according to its karma take birth in the mouse family after John Smith dies.

John Smith does not take birth in the mouse family because John Smith doesn't exist any more, but the soul that was with in the body called John Smith has taken its birth in the mouse family for a short time.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jun 15

My mouse comment sounds jokey but I'm making a serious point that animals kill and eat each other all the time, they are brutal. So how do I get back up the spiritual food chain once I'm a lion, for a better example?
There is a natural cycle for all incarnations and every soul always comes back to the human form.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jun 15

There is a natural cycle for all incarnations and every soul always com es back to the human form.
When the soul finally takes birth into a human form again with higher consciousness, this is the opportunity to use this higher birth to enquire into the real problems of life namely birth, disease, old age and death again.

Animals cannot enquire into the problems of life nor do a thing about it.

True religion teaches us how to develop our lost relationship with God and return back to Godhead to our true spiritual eternal home where there is no more birth and death or disease and old age.

Moves
09 Jun 15
1 edit

There is a natural cycle for all incarnations and every soul always comes back to the human form.
Does that mean that if I'm a lion it doesn't matter if I kill and eat meat as I will still end up back as a human?

Edit just seen your other post.

Moves
09 Jun 15

When John Smith dies the ego who was John Smith is no more.

The soul in the body of John Smith may according to its karma take birth in the mouse family after John Smith dies.

John Smith does not take birth in the mouse family because John Smith doesn't exist any more, but the soul that was with in the body called John Smith has taken its birth in the mouse family for a short time.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
yes.

Moves
09 Jun 15
1 edit

So, does "John Smith" continue to exist or not?

Edit: he doesn't exist - just seen that - sorry/

Moves
09 Jun 15

So it's not really "reincarnation" is it? I mean if I'm john Smith and I cease to exist then I can't be reincarnated somewhere else can I?