1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 06:56
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Look I apologize for the colorful words I used, but it is just to illustrate something important to grasp.
    No apology necessary, as no offense taken. And i do understand that what you say is important to you. I just see things differently. That doesn't make either of us dishonest.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 07:56
    Break up the word re-incarnation.......RE and INCARNATION.

Break up the word "babbling-fool" ... BABBLING and FOOL
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 13:561 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Meat eating became allowed by God after the worldwide flood during Noah's day. Jesus is the Judge and he will judge fairly those that were not able to hear the gospel. So there is no need for re-incarnation which is stupid and just a waste of time.
    So you believe every person on earth ends up loving Jesus after 1 life on earth, and it only takes one life for a man to find a Bible and rid himself of all carnal desire and then develop pure love for God whilst eating the flesh of slaughtered animals and condemning all others who are non Christians to hell.

I don't think so.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 14:10
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Break up the word "babbling-fool" ... BABBLING and FOOL
    So you believe the billions of intelligent, conscious, thinking, willing, desiring and self reproducing humans have all come from a big bang and there is no Supreme Controller behind the scene, and that everything is operating perfectly without any intelligent input.

Tell the forum how it is.....all the food is growing and all the species are existing and reproducing after coming out of a big bang.(this is "Super Perfection" from chaos isn't it?)

You believe intelligence and consciousness and mind, come from rocks and dust........when I believe intelligence and consciousness come from God.

Sir .....who is truly speaking nonsense.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 15:524 edits
    So you believe every person on earth ends up loving Jesus after 1 life on earth, and it only takes one life for a man to find a Bible and rid himself of all carnal desire and then develop pure love for God whilst eating the flesh of slaughtered animals and condemning all others who are non Christians to hell.

I don't think so.
    That is not what I said. You are making a straw man argument.

I believe we do not all keep getting re-incarnated over and over until we get everything perfect. We are given a life to live on earth and after our bodies die we face judgment and are either saved and receive eternal life or we are damned and receive punishment in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone by the second death.
    After Jesus called the crowd to Him, He said to them, "Hear and understand. It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

(Matthew 15:10-11 NASB)

And from the apostle to the Gentiles:
    One person has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats vegetables only. The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him.

(Romans 14:2-3 NASB)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree