1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 23:44
    Orfoorce)iginally posted by divegeester
    So it's not really "reincarnation" is it? I mean if I'm john Smith and I cease to exist then I can't be reincarnated somewhere else can I?
    You said "If John Smith and I cease to exist"

No no no,..................John Smith is just the false ego and it can cease to exist if it hasn't got a body, but you (the soul and life) always exist because you are spiritual and eternal and don't need a material body to exist.

John Smith is the ego and a manufactured person.of thoughts and ideas and likes and dislikes.
    The life in the body is the soul which is in a spiritual sleep.

You are the sleeping soul which leaves the body when the body is no longer functioning due to death.

But according to a persons unique karma ( they the soul ) are forced to take another birth and when they receive their new body they think its the first time they have ever lived..................and then your new mother gives you a name after you are born.(Mary) ..........oh, you have been born as a girl.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 02:08
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You shall eventually be re-born as a human.
    Being re-born back and forth between animals and humans doesn't make sense to me. I think that is a stupid religion and I like the Christian religion much better.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 03:421 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Being re-born back and forth between animals and humans doesn't make sense to me. I think that is a stupid religion and I like the Christian religion much better.
    RJHinds................prefers the false Christian beliefs that only allow the person to have 1 birth and if they don't get things right with Jesus in that 1 birth they burn in hell for eternity. (that sounds great RJHinds)..............its so wrong and silly.

It doesn't matter what you like.....................your likes and dislikes at the moment are mundane and ignorant because you do not posses true knowledge.

When humans act and behave like the animals, they get an animal birth according to their karma.

Without soul being incarnated into animals we would not have the splendid array of animal life to behold and marvel at on earth.

There are some fantastic wild life documentaries on TV and they are very interesting and amazing only because of the animals.

In this world we are not the animals / but we are not even the humans.

Remember that we have borrowed every material body that we have ever lived in and when we finally get back to out eternal spiritual body we keep it forever.

This stint (in jail/this world) is only temporary until we come to our senses and realize that we don't belong here at all.

When we return to the spiritual world we shall immediately be given a spiritual body and that spiritual body once again can be in a human like form or in a animal like form. But the difference is that in the animal like form you will have full cognition and full use of your speaking voice and you will never feel hungry or feel sick or feel pain, and you shall be blissful and happy and content forever.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 06:10
    Atoms don't have free will but the actions of people do.
    People don't have atoms? Or do all our atoms move around perfectly whilst our minds think evil thoughts?
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 14:51
    Recently a person said he was abhorrent with my take on the perfection of this world.

He fails to understand that every single atom in this cosmos is in its perfect place and is behaving exactly like it was designed to.

This is the perfection of God.

There is not one atom out of place.

Every earthquake and every tsunami and every tornado is behaving ...[text shortened]... kes and tornado's)

The earthquakes and tornadoes were here before you, and are here to stay.
    Yep, still find your viewpoint abhorrent.

Fortunately it's a load of codswallop.
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 18:00
    Atoms don't have free will but the actions of people do.

Why are you defending people who murder men, women and children and babies and pregnant women.
    You said they were perfect. You're defending them yourself.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 06:20
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Then you accept that Islam and it's adherents are also a part of god's 'perfection'? You are making progress.
    Its a world of duality so where you find good you shall find negative.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 06:231 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    You said they were perfect. You're defending them yourself.
    The group of atoms that come together to make a person are under the control of that person.

Like I said / atoms don't have free will. (they have to be exactly where they must be.) and they are exactly where they must be because of the Super Excellence of Gods perfect control of every single atom in existence.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 06:32
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Yep, still find your viewpoint abhorrent.

Fortunately it's a load of codswallop.
    I challenge you to construct a perfect cyclone. (you cannot)

Mother nature makes perfect cyclones all the time./ and perfect heat waves / and perfect cancer / and perfect old age / and perfect death.(shall I go on I could do this all day.)

This world is a world of cyclones and heat waves and old age etc..............and they are all perfect.

If you cannot perceive this truth it is because you are dull witted.

All materialists are dull witted with their mundane perceptions.

To see this world as it really is, you must raise your consciousness out of the gutter and into transcendence.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 07:341 edit
    I challenge you to construct a perfect cyclone. (you cannot)

Mother nature makes perfect cyclones all the time./ and perfect heat waves / and perfect cancer / and perfect old age / and perfect death.(shall I go on I could do this all day.)

This world is a world of cyclones and heat waves and old age etc..............and they are all perfect.

If you can ...[text shortened]... rld as it really is, you must raise your consciousness out of the gutter and into transcendence.
    You've got me. I can't construct a perfect cyclone. I fail your challenge. Your belief that cancer is perfect is not revolting. You are not a loon.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 04:002 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So it's not really "reincarnation" is it? I mean if I'm john Smith and I cease to exist then I can't be reincarnated somewhere else can I?
    Break up the word re-incarnation.......RE and INCARNATION.

Every time you enter a new womb that is called incarnating into that womb.

So the soul take many, many, many births ............meaning it is RE - incarnating over and over and over each time.

John Smith is an illusion made-up by the mind and false ego.

The EGO that was John Smith is a collection of thoughts and desires and accomplishments.

What dies is the illusion that was John Smith, and then after death the soul simply separates from the dead body that was called John Smith and takes another incarnation in the womb of different mother according to its karma.

When that soul enters the womb of its different mother, conception takes place and the baby (could be male or female) starts to grow with the soul within.

NOTE: The soul is neither male or female.

The soul is in a spiritual sleep and is dreaming..............and the mind and senses are now in charge of what the body does for its entire life..........UNLESS the mind and senses become attracted to true spiritual knowledge which will teach about its eternal relationship with the spiritual sky and God where birth, disease,old age and death do not exist.

When the mind and senses become fully absorbed in Krsna and knowledge of the eternal life in the spiritual sky...................the soul gradually wakes up and the person is said to be fully self realized and God Conscious.(ready to return home Back To Godhead.)

People who never become attracted to finding their relationship with God, are said to be trapped in this material world of suffering forever, and being born repeatedly over and over.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 04:07
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    You've got me. I can't construct a perfect cyclone. I fail your challenge. Your belief that cancer is perfect is not revolting. You are not a loon.
    Look I apologize for the colorful words I used, but it is just to illustrate something important to grasp.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 04:221 edit
    Break up the word re-incarnation.......RE and INCARNATION.

Every time you enter a new womb that is called incarnating into that womb.

So the soul take many, many, many births ............meaning it is RE - incarnating over and over and over each time.

John Smith is an illusion made-up by the mind and false ego.

The EGO that was John Smith is ...[text shortened]... be trapped in this material world of suffering forever, and being born repeatedly over and over.
    Where is your proof of re-incarnation? That is just the Hindu religious belief and nothing more.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 05:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Where is your proof of re-incarnation? That is just the Hindu religious belief and nothing more.
    The word Hindu is not to be found in the Vedas. (I have said this before)

The word Hindu is a recently created mundane word that replaces the word Sindus.(the Sindus river)

Hindus are demi-god worshipers.

True religion does not support demi-God worshiping.

True religion teaches the embracing and then be-befriending and then loving the Supreme Personality Of Godhead Krsna.................the cause of all causes and the one and only Supreme Being.(God)

Demi-Gods do exist (they are real) but that is another story.

Re-incarnation makes perfect sense.........I have explained this to you before.

How is it possible that every person on earth gets the exact same chance to surrender to your Jesus when millions are born in completely different circumstances.

There is the boy who is born in Rome next to the Vatican and whose family are fanatical Bible bashing Christians....................and then there is the boy who is born blind in Iran to fanatical Muslims parents who make him pray at the Mosque every day.

These two have completely opposite upbringings and for the poor Iranian boy he has no chance in hell of becoming a devotee of your Jesus.

It is the idea that there is no such thing as reincarnation that is loony.

Your Bible is not the authority on spirituality (how could it be when it condones animal slaughter.

In Vedic times meat eating was for the Melechas.(the lowest of man-kind.)
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 06:431 edit
    The word Hindu is not to be found in the Vedas. (I have said this before)

The word Hindu is a recently created mundane word that replaces the word Sindus.(the Sindus river)

Hindus are demi-god worshipers.

True religion does not support demi-God worshiping.

True religion teaches the embracing and then be-befriending and then loving the Supreme Perso ...[text shortened]... s animal slaughter.

In Vedic times meat eating was for the Melechas.(the lowest of man-kind.)
    Meat eating became allowed by God after the worldwide flood during Noah's day. Jesus is the Judge and he will judge fairly those that were not able to hear the gospel. So there is no need for re-incarnation which is stupid and just a waste of time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree