1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 08:56
    Originally posted by nook7
    I don't hate you, l just think you are a parasitic tool
    Name calling will do just fine. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praies the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 09:291 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, not at all.
    So I don't hate you. nook7 doesn't hate you. I don't think Proper Knob hates you. Or divegeester. I doubt robbie or galveston75 hayes you. Who is it you reckon hates you? And if it turns out, like I think it will, that nobody hates you, are you a failure in terms of your own explicitly stated aims?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 09:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    So I don't hate you. nook7 doesn't hate you. I don't think Proper Knob hates you. Or divegeester. I doubt robbie or galveston75 hayes you. Who is it you reckon hates you? And if it turns out, like I think it will, that nobody hates you, are you a failure in terms of your own explicitly stated aims?
    They definitely don't like me.
  4. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 10:111 edit
    Define like? If you mean , would l brake if you were crossing the rd in front of me then sure l would. If you mean would I invite you around for dinner to discuss your awesome ideas on religion then l doubt it.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 10:14
    You were specific. You used the words "hate" and "despise". If no Christians are endorsing your "different kind of Christian" methods, and nobody else can be bothered to "hate" or "despise" you, what would you pick out as the highlight achievements of your 'ministry' here?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 10:481 edit
    I can't protect Christ in any way and He does not need my protection. That is a silly question. It is only my desire out of compassion and love of Christ. But I believe I am blessed when it happens and the happiness I receive is proof enough for me.
    If you keep telling yourself that the reason you are so unpopular here is because Jesus is blessing you, rather than you being a chess cheat and an irritating spamming fool, you (being you) will eventually believe it I suppose.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 10:571 edit
    Jesus said, "Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”
    (Luke 12:51-53 NKJV)
    Jesus had credibility in spades; he preached a revolutionary message in a culture and society where he knew it would divide opinion and eventually cost him his life.

You have zero credibility, you preach childish rubbish, you don't divide opinion and your silly persona here doesn't even cost you the price of a subscription.

For you to compare yourself with Jesus Christ is beyond contempt; it's just fascinatingly hilarious.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 11:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    Wrong again. 😏
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 18:40
    He wished for a unity among the believers that hasn't happened yet. But He never wished for a unity of the unbelievers. You think like the JWs. Why don't you join them? 😏
    More than a few Christians have pointed out the error of your ways.

You have chosen to ignore them.

In doing so, you have chosen to go against the following:
    John 17:22-13
    I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me."

If the world does not "know that [God] sent [Jesus]", it is because of Christians like you who insist on going their own way.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 19:02
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    More than a few Christians have pointed out the error of your ways.

You have chosen to ignore them.

In doing so, you have chosen to go against the following:
    John 17:22-13
    I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me."

If ...[text shortened]... [God] sent [Jesus]", it is because of Christians like you who insist on going their own way.
    Like I said before, that has not happened yet, numbnuts. Join the JWs, they claim to be in unity.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 19:08
    Like I said before, that has not happened yet, numbnuts. Join the JWs, they claim to be in unity.
    Not sure what you didn't understand about the following:
    "If the world does not 'know that [God] sent [Jesus], it is because of Christians like you who insist on going their own way."
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 22:23
    Not sure what you didn't understand about the following:
    "If the world does not 'know that [God] sent [Jesus], [b]it is because of Christians like you
    who insist on going their own way."[/b]
    If the world would listen to me they would know much more than that. Okay numbnuts, What do I mean by the following:

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 22:311 edit
    If the world would listen to me they would know much more than that. Okay numbnuts, What do I mean by the following:

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    It means that you've realized that you've painted yourself into a corner, yet don't want to admit that you're wrong.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 22:34
    It means that you've realized that you've painted yourself into a corner, yet don't want to admit that you're wrong.
    Wrong again. That just shows how ignorant you are. 😏
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 22:46
    Wrong again. That just shows how ignorant you are. 😏
    This means that you know that you've painted yourself into a corner and have been called on it, yet still don't want to admit that you're wrong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree