1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 04:17
    Originally posted by Dasa
    All my post either say S.B. or B.G. and if not I make it clear they are obviously from the Veda.

The content also reveals they are from the Vedic source as well by its general layout.

If its not clear where the post comes from then I have genuinely forgot to label it.

In the future I will tag it (from the Veda)

The bottom line is ......persons who ...[text shortened]... they were my own words..... showing persons who do this are only concerned with making conflict.
    We're not talking about the S.B. or B.G. posts, Dasa, obviously.

Regardless of how you were brought up or how you have lived your life in terms of the norms of those around you, you simply cannot absolve yourself of anti-social behaviour by using words in idiosyncratic, unconventional or incorrect ways. You have been caught plagiarizing time and time again. The remedy is for you to desist, not for you to attempt to redefine the word "plagiarism".
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 04:21
    The amount of times I have not given the source can be counted on one hand.

Two of those I forgot.

And three times I did not want to.

Why would I not want to?

Because for some persons .......I know full well why they want the source and its not because of interest in spirituality but they want to scavenge the source for something to criticize or sla ...[text shortened]... would not find anything but they would fabricate a fault and then harass me with their nonsense.
    Exactly.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 04:25
    All my post either say S.B. or B.G. and if not I make it clear they are obviously from the Veda.

The content also reveals they are from the Vedic source as well by its general layout.

If its not clear where the post comes from then I have genuinely forgot to label it.

In the future I will tag it (from the Veda)

The bottom line is ......persons who ...[text shortened]... they were my own words..... showing persons who do this are only concerned with making conflict.
    Don't cowtail to these dishonest atheist and muslims. I did it once, but
    have since learned my lesson.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 04:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    We're not talking about the S.B. or B.G. posts, Dasa, obviously.

Regardless of how you were brought up or how you have lived your life in terms of the norms of those around you, you simply cannot absolve yourself of anti-social behaviour by using words in idiosyncratic, unconventional or incorrect ways. You have been caught plagiarizing time and time again. The remedy is for you to desist, not for you to attempt to redefine the word "plagiarism".
    Not true you are manipulating again.

There is not one post that I have claimed to be mine that were not my words.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 04:33
    There is no sin for the animals when they hunt.

They are controlled by instinct which is intrinsic to their particular body.

Man has the higher consciousness to put aside basic instincts but if he doesn't access this higher consciousness through spiritual discipline then he will be on the level of the animals.

By refusing to embrace spirituality the pe ...[text shortened]... o never embrace spiritual discipline and therefore struggles to rise above his basic instincts.
    Now that we have established that it is no sin for the animals, including
    atheists, to follower their basic instincts and kill for food. Why would it
    be a sin for a non-atheist to follow his basic instinct to get food, especially
    when he believes his God says it is okay?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 04:34
    There is not one post that I have claimed to be mine that were not my words.
    If you post someone else's words without acknowledging whose words they really are, then - regardless of whether you explicitly claim them to be your own - this is plagiarism. There have been many such posts and on many of those occasions someone has found the plagiarized text using Google and told you so.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 04:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you post someone else's words without acknowledging whose words they really are, then - regardless of whether you explicitly claim them to be your own - this is plagiarism. There have been many such posts and on many of those occasions someone has found the plagiarized text using Google and told you so.
    He is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. Remember that.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 04:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. Remember that.
    There's nothing "illegal" about Dasa's plagiarism. It is simply a matter of decency and integrity in terms of behaviour in what is basically a self-governing community. He has been reprimanded many times - and plagiarized texts found elsewhere on the net - by other members of the community.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 04:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    But everyone knows it is the truth of the Veda.

Truth cannot be plagiarised it belongs to everyone and it is eternal and belongs to no single person.

The postings are Vedic sourced.

And they know this because I am constantly telling them that this knowledge is from the Veda.

It usually has S.B, or B.G. or something and if it doesn't they still know its Vedic sourced because I constantly inform persons all the time that this knowledge is from the Veda.

And I don't claim they are my words in the 5% of the time when they are not my words.

That,s right.......95% of the time its all my words.

And if it is the other persons words for that 5% of the time then they are the exact words that I would say anyway but I refuse to type for 1/2 an hour.

If they ask me I will tell them.

Nobody has ever asked me.

The topic is important..............and they don't care for the topic only claiming plagiarism to create conflict.

This is what I mean (its all about creating conflict) that's all it is and not about plagiarism.

That,s like right now you are discussing this.... but its not about plagiarism but its about finding fault with Dasa.

Its really about fault finding because at the end of the day the person doesn't care less about the subject that is supposedly plagiarised.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 05:22
    That,s like right now you are discussing this.... but its not about plagiarism but its about finding fault with Dasa.
    The faults I find with you, Dasa, are (1) you asserting that your belief system also applies to me, when it does not - I have my own and it is different from yours; (2) your constant and deliberate misuse of words like "dishonest" to describe people whose spiritual ideas are shared here in good faith; and (3) your constant and unrepentant plagiarism, of things like book reviews and biographical information and polemical material from blogs, all written by other users of the net, that continues even after people have Googled texts you haves passed off as your own and found that you have plagiarized them. And I am not talking about the BG. and SB. material.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 05:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    There's nothing "illegal" about Dasa's plagiarism. It is simply a matter of decency and integrity in terms of behaviour in what is basically a self-governing community. He has been reprimanded many times - and plagiarized texts found elsewhere on the net - by other members of the community.
    Like I told Dasa, I fell for that argument once myself and started
    making sure I posted every reference until I realized how ridiculous
    it was to cowtail to the likes of you. You or your kind have no
    authority over me so I can do as I please and so can Dasa. Sorry
    Dasa, I am not going to cowtail to you either and stop eating meat.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 05:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Like I told Dasa, I fell for that argument once myself and started
    making sure I posted every reference until I realized how ridiculous
    it was to cowtail to the likes of you. You or your kind have no
    authority over me so I can do as I please and so can Dasa. Sorry
    Dasa, I am not going to cowtail to you either and stop eating meat.
    Avoiding plagiarizing is not "ridiculous" or "cowtailing", it is merely a matter of common decency.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 05:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    Avoiding plagiarizing is not "ridiculous" or "cowtailing", it is merely a matter of common decency.
    Cool it. We understand your point. We just don't give a damn about it.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 05:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    FMF..........when will you understand that I do not claim another's words.

Never have and never will.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 05:521 edit
    FMF..........when will you understand that I do not claim another's words.

Never have and never will.
    Posting text that someone else wrote without conceding the fact, or citing the source or the rightful author's name, or giving the URL/link, is "claiming words" as your own. You have been caught doing it time and time again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree