The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 13:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I would not do that either. But "cowtailing" is a slang term and it is
    like a dog putting his tail between his legs and running. The cow,
    however, puts her tail up in the air and runs. Being from the city you
    probably would not know that.

P.S. I would think Dasa would know due to his love of cows.
    Firstly, no, 'cow-tailing' is a kayaking term. The only people who use 'cowtailing' as you do are people who don't realise that the term they are actually grasping for is 'kowtowing'.

Secondly, LOL wildly at your imagination. Have you ever seen a cow running? I have, many times. They don't put their tails up in the air.

Thirdly, you don't know where I live, you know nothing about me, so when you make ignorant assumptions that you do you only succeed in making yourself look like an idiot - is that your aim here?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 16:20
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Firstly, no, 'cow-tailing' is a kayaking term. The only people who use 'cowtailing' as you do are people who don't realise that the term they are actually grasping for is 'kowtowing'.

Secondly, LOL wildly at your imagination. Have you ever seen a cow running? I have, many times. They don't put their tails up in the air.

Thirdly, you don't kno ...[text shortened]... you do you only succeed in making yourself look like an idiot - is that your aim here?
    It depends on their mood. Anyway I think we beat this plagerism horse
    to death. See you on another thread.
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 16:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It depends on their mood. Anyway I think we beat this plagerism horse
    to death. See you on another thread.
    No it doesn't. They lift their tails when they crap. But I'm not surprised to see you pontificating on yet another subject you don't know anything about.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 18:29
    My sister lives lives on a farm and I can most definitely confirm that cows crap. A lot.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 20:12
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Maybe you should check next time. The article came from Creation Ministeries International. It's Christian a YEC website.
    Yes maybe...........but the link for that site was on a Vedic site first.

Point taken though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree