1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 03:21
    Please consider this:.....................................................................................................[0][5]

"Man needs a righteousness from a source beyond himself; alternative, self righteousness. Ugh." (OP)
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 06:581 edit
    Originally posted by 667joe
    The most self righteous people I know are the most religious.
    Righteousness is a theistic concept referred to in religion, it is unlikely that people who are not subscribers to the term 'righteousness' in this context, would consider themselves 'self-righteous'. However many non Christians or atheists manifest similar personality list characteristics of assuming they are completely 'right' and therefore have the 'right' to say exactly what they please about those with differing views. You for example.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '13 07:30
    Please consider an item within the content of your posts to this forum which is generally ignored: every time you see the vertical pronoun or one of its derivatives think, "Hey, that's me. I'm unique, different from all other human beings on the planet now or in the past or future". Then ask yourself a question: "Am I really disposable or was I designed to last?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree