1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 May '14 19:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Sure, but what does that have to do with redistribution of wealth. Jesus told a parable about talents in which a talent was taken from the one that had only one talent and given to the one that had many talents.
    And you DO need some talents of your own don't you? Your only talent now is your one trick pony line. Get a hobby. Collect subway tokens like Sidis or something.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '14 22:36
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I never open those youtube links. Quote from the Bible and I will have a read.
    I dont need some man to tell me what Christ said or did not say. I can read.
    You can read, but you seem to have a hard time understanding Jesus.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '14 22:40
    Originally posted by C Hess
    He assumes that the poor are poor because of laziness. That's quite an
    assumption, considering that most poor people are working really hard just
    to stay alive. He's completely ignoring the fact that rich are most often rich
    because they come from families that provided the proper fuel (money,
    education, contacts), and he's saying that jebus was okay with that kind
    of elitism.
    You don't know what I assume. It is you and your evolutionists that ASSUME.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '14 22:45
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And you DO need some talents of your own don't you? Your only talent now is your one trick pony line. Get a hobby. Collect subway tokens like Sidis or something.
    I have a couple of hobbies. One is correcting misconceptions of atheists and evolutionists. Another hobby of mine is correcting false teachings against the Christ and resisting the antichrist spirit.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 May '14 22:511 edit
    I have a couple of hobbies. One is correcting misconceptions of atheists and evolutionists. Another hobby of mine is correcting false teachings against the Christ and resisting the antichrist spirit.
    Well well. So that is just your HOBBY. Then why are you bothering us here? Why aren't you out on the street corner standing on a soap box preaching against heathen atheists? You would undoubtedly have a bigger following there. You are not doing so well in the convert department here you know.

You should hang out in the wino district, their minds should be sufficiently addled with drink you could get PLENTY of converts there, hell, you could start your own wino church.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '14 23:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well well. So that is just your HOBBY. Then why are you bothering us here? Why aren't you out on the street corner standing on a soap box preaching against heathen atheists? You would undoubtedly have a bigger following there. You are not doing so well in the convert department here you know.

You should hang out in the wino district, their minds should b ...[text shortened]... d with drink you could get PLENTY of converts there, hell, you could start your own wino church.
    I don't want to stand up for long. I would rather sit my fat ass here in my easy chair and type on the computer keyboard.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 May '14 00:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    All you athiest lefties may be in the process of being seduced by the new Pope. He is demanding that governments around the world seize wealth in their countries to redistribute to the poor.

http://news.yahoo.com/pope-demands-legitimate-redistribution-wealth-103132075.html

Now many here that know me may think that I'm upset with the Pope. However, aft ...[text shortened]... e, couldn't be, that would be hypocritical and we all know the Pope is incapable of that, right?
    you talk of hypocrisy while you twist his words to make them sound worse than they are?

all he asked was for LEGITIMATE means to get benefits to the poor, and a call to the population of the world to be more giving. which is freakin what a pope is supposed to do.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '14 00:23
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you talk of hypocrisy while you twist his words to make them sound worse than they are?

all he asked was for LEGITIMATE means to get benefits to the poor, and a call to the population of the world to be more giving. which is freakin what a pope is supposed to do.
    The Pope before him did the same thing, so this is nothing knew. The mistake is in thinking this Pope is advocating being a modern day Robin Hood by robbing from the rich to give to the poor.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '14 14:352 edits
    I don't want to stand up for long. I would rather sit my fat ass here in my easy chair and type on the computer keyboard.
    So you are ok with having Zero converts here?

Which really proves the point others have made here that you are just a troll who gets kicks from being obtuse and not the trig definition in case you wanted to throw that in.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 May '14 16:451 edit
    Acts 2:45 New Living Translation
    They sold their property and possessions and shared the money with those in need.

And

Acts 4:32New Living Translation
    All the believers were united in heart and mind. And they felt that what they owned was not their own, so they shared everything they had.

In one of the Bible versions I think it says they gave liberally to one another?But I couldn't find what version it was or I would've used it?

The Pope should be asking the churches to do this not the rich people or the government but every believer inside of his Catholic Church should be sharing everything with each other inside the. Catholic Church, but the church doesn't really do this stuff anymore.

One time when my wife's mom in Arizona was going through breast-cancer a local college group church gave my wife somewhere around $450 to go fly and see her mom back in about 2010 or 11. And praise God she overcame it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree