1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 02:34
    Here's a little church service just down the road from me.

YouTube
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 03:301 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMP-CQ_bvSM
    Wailing electric guitars, live snakes, chanting and dancing crowds. I wouldn't have known it was church if you hadn't told us. Looks more like Ozzfest.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 09:50
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Wailing electric guitars, live snakes, chanting and dancing crowds. I wouldn't have known it was church if you hadn't told us. Looks more like Ozzfest.
    Yo, come visit me. I'd love to get your logic in the room in some of these churches. That would be as good as the Mormons in the parking lot at Burger King.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 09:54
    Yo, come visit me. I'd love to get your logic in the room in some of these churches. That would be as good as the Mormons in the parking lot at Burger King.
    Are you scared of the topic at hand?
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 10:00
    Originally posted by WWindmill
    Are you scared of the topic at hand?
    I'm sorry. Did I get off topic? I'm just having trouble finding Jesus anywhere these days much less in a portrait.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 10:04
    I'm sorry. Did I get off topic? I'm just having trouble finding Jesus anywhere these days much less in a portrait.
    No.. I just thought the other thread was more important. Im glad however you are having trouble finding Jesus because he isnt really real.
  7. SEMO
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 23:38
    Describe your ideal church. We know it doesn't have a woman pastor. I assume it is not Catholic or Episcopal as homos tend to gravitate toward those.

Also could you mention the style of music you think it should have? I would like Nemesio to offer his liturgical feedback. Would you have an American flag in the sanctuary?
    A church should only teach what is in the Bible. It should have a leader who is married to one wife and have order in his own home. He should also do as he teaches.

The congregation should consist of only believers because that is what the church is for, for believers to assemble themselves outside of the world. While withnessing you should not envite anyone unless you have seen that they are truly seeking. This may mean you need to talk to them more than a few times.

The music should be Godly music, the tempo does not matter. The songs should be praising the Lord and not praising what people think they have done to gain salvation. People should not be comming to church for the entertainment, they should be going to learn.

And as for the American flag being in the church,I beleive it shouldn't because it has nothing to do with the Lord nor his Word. It is more of a worldly thing.
  8. SEMO
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 23:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMP-CQ_bvSM
    Seems more like people letting feelings and emotions run the church.

And as for the snakes:

Mat 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Luk 4:12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
  9. SEMO
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 23:45
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I pray that he doesn't answer this.
    He is a she...😉
  10. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 23:52
    http://www.bridgebuilding.com/narr/gjad.html

An awesome site
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 23:59
    Originally posted by pritybetta
    Seems more like people letting feelings and emotions run the church.

And as for the snakes:

Mat 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Luk 4:12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
    Well they seemed to be doing pretty well and I'll admit they have more faith than me. They just kind of focus on that passage in Mark like you focus on the 2nd Amendment. You can relate can't you?
  12. SEMO
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 00:05
    Well they seemed to be doing pretty well and I'll admit they have more faith than me. They just kind of focus on that passage in Mark like you focus on the 2nd Amendment. You can relate can't you?
    I focus on the 2nd Amendment because that is the one that ensures our other rights. Without that one the government can take away all our rights.

BTW, that church seems to be a Penticostal church. Do they speak in tongues also?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 00:11
    What? What is this? What do you mean you're having trouble finding Jesus? You"ll have to look in your heart to find Jesus. What's happening to you kirk?
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 00:11
    Originally posted by pritybetta
    I focus on the 2nd Amendment because that is the one that ensures our other rights. Without that one the government can take away all our rights.

BTW, that church seems to be a Penticostal church. Do they speak in tongues also?
    Well, they would probably say they focus on that passage in Mark because that is the one that let's you know if you are a true Christian. They are Pentecostal to the bone. Would not be unusual to hear them speaking in tongues. That's in the Bible too. Now you do speak in tongues don't you?
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 00:12
    Originally posted by josephw
    What? What is this? What do you mean you're having trouble finding Jesus? You"ll have to look in your heart to find Jesus. What's happening to you kirk?
    I'm wrestling with an angel of the Lord. I do that a lot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree