1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 00:19
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I'm wrestling with an angel of the Lord. I do that a lot.
    I know the feeling!
  2. SEMO
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 00:20
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Well, they would probably say they focus on that passage in Mark because that is the one that let's you know if you are a true Christian. They are Pentecostal to the bone. Would not be unusual to hear them speaking in tongues. That's in the Bible too. Now you do speak in tongues don't you?
    That verse is not the only one that lets you know you are truly Christian.

And NO, I do not speak in tongues. The Bible is clear that it is no longer being used today. It was for the days when the Bible was not writen. The Bible is the prefect word of God. It is the perfect thing talked about in 1Cor.13. Many think that the perfect thing to come is Christ, however, if it were then why would faith and hope abide after Christ comes? If faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidance of things to come, why would it abide after Christ comes? If Christ has come what then is there to hope for?
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 00:34
    Originally posted by pritybetta
    That verse is not the only one that lets you know you are truly Christian.

And NO, I do not speak in tongues. The Bible is clear that it is no longer being used today. It was for the days when the Bible was not writen. The Bible is the prefect word of God. It is the perfect thing talked about in 1Cor.13. Many think that the perfect thing to come is Chr ...[text shortened]... come, why would it abide after Christ comes? If Christ has come what then is there to hope for?
    You kind of lost me there, but I do know they still speak in tongues. I don't have any idea in hell what they're saying, but then again a lot of sermons are like that too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree