1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 03:06
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Or maybe a collective groan of him creating yet another thread like the 'Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses' thread where he can dump biblical quotes without dialogue.
    People can post whatever Biblical verses they want, say why they like them or ask questions or make comments about verses other people have posted.

What makes you think they can’t?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 03:07
    No it isn't.

Edit: A little more abrupt than I had intended. (Had to let the dog out). - What I meant, was that this is a 'human forum,' intended for dialogue with each other.
    So ask a question or make a comment about verses praising God that have or haven’t been posted. What’s stopping you from doing that?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 03:09
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Do you people know the scripture?
    Talk to God in private.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the [b]hypocrites
    are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and ...[text shortened]... for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. (Matthew 6:5-8 KJV)[/b]
    That refers to prayer. There are plenty of verses and passages in the Bible that speak of praising God publicly.

What do you think missionaries do? How does one take part in the Great Commission without talking about and praising God with other people?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 03:11
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Is it difficult to be a pubescent juvenile asshat most of the time and pompous self-righteous asshat the rest of the day?
    That’s just the booze talking. I’ll accept your apology after you’ve sobered up (like I always do.)
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 03:15
    No. - Have you considered that the best way to 'praise the Lord' is to post with integrity in all the other threads you contribute to?

Ghost. The voice of reason.
    When are you planning to apologize for repeatedly falsely accusing me of being another poster? Was that an example of your “impeccable morality?” Is your refusal to apologize for that an example of your “impeccable morality?”

Does one of your family members or co-workers need to tug on your choke collar for you to apologize?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 04:09
    “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.”

(Psalm 100)
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 07:01
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    That’s just the booze talking. I’ll accept your apology after you’ve sobered up (like I always do.)
    Is your constant insinuation that another poster is an alcoholic part of your thread strategy of 'Praising the Lord?'

In this thread alone you are guilty of 'mouth worship,'' praising the Lord with your lips while simultaneously acting in a non-Christian manner. You speak of the indwelling God transforming you and that good acts are the result of being saved, but there is absolutely no evidence of that in the way you conduct yourself in these forums. None whatsoever.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 07:37
    Is your constant insinuation that another poster is an alcoholic part of your thread strategy of 'Praising the Lord?'

In this thread alone you are guilty of 'mouth worship,'' praising the Lord with your lips while simultaneously acting in a non-Christian manner. You speak of the indwelling God transforming you and that good acts are the result of ...[text shortened]... absolutely no evidence of that in the way you conduct yourself in these forums. None whatsoever.
    Your opinion of me means even less to me than FMF’s. You self-righteously judge others and boast of having “impeccable morality” when you’re just a troll who spends a significant amount of time on here doing nothing but lying and attacking people.

Sick!
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 07:38
    When are you planning to apologize for repeatedly falsely accusing me of being another poster? Was that an example of your “impeccable morality?” Is your refusal to apologize for that an example of your “impeccable morality?”

Does one of your family members or co-workers need to tug on your choke collar for you to apologize?
    Bump for Ghost.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 08:14
    Bump for Ghost.
    Bump for Romans:

'Is your constant insinuation that another poster is an alcoholic part of your thread strategy of 'Praising the Lord?'
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 08:24
    Bump for Romans:

'Is your constant insinuation that another poster is an alcoholic part of your thread strategy of 'Praising the Lord?'
    Tiger is a third-grader at Shetland Primary who enjoys ale and PB&J sandwiches. I don’t think he’s an alcoholic and didn’t mean to imply he was. He goes to the pub after school as much to play darts and billiards as he does to drink ale. And he only went snorkeling in a vat of ale once on a dare from Kiddo and was properly punished.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 08:51

Bump for Ghost.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 11:34
    Bump for Ghost.
    What are you bumping? Have already told you directly that I do not believe this is your first account and that your arrival here was just not credible as a newbie.

Okay Sam?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 11:44
    What are you bumping? Have already told you directly that I do not believe this is your first account and that your arrival here was just not credible as a newbie.

Okay Sam?
    What evidence do you have, troll?

I have plenty of evidence to disbelieve you have a theology degree (provided by you) and I find it very hard to believe that someone who manages a group of psychiatrists behaves like you do and has as much free time as you do.

I instead think a group of psychiatrists manages you, and, however many there are, the group needs three or four more.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 12:41
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Do you people know the scripture?
    Talk to God in private.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the [b]hypocrites
    are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and ...[text shortened]... for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. (Matthew 6:5-8 KJV)[/b]
    This is actually one of my favorite passages from Matthew.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree