1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 09:57
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Again,

Even when I told Romans that I found his comments borderline offensive he replied that he was 'trying' to be offensive. Is that how you would expect a Christian to behave?! (Or is someone deliberately trying to be offensive more an indication of being a troll? )

Thread update:

1. Becker admits to deliberately misleading people.
    2. Romans admits to deliberately trying to be offensive.

Praise the Lord.
    Quote his words where he said he is deliberately trying to be offensive.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 09:59
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    You are being unreasonable.
    Have you looked at his posting history and examined the seven times he made the claim yet and how it arose? If ever you sounded like a proud and sullen teenager refusing to see something like a grown up it is happening right now as you hang yourself out to dry as the self-righteous jerk sticking up for his unfunny integrity-free and infantile kindred spirit. Go and look at the postings and stop making a complete and utter misanthropic fool of yourself.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 10:07
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Have you looked at his posting history and examined the seven times he made the claim yet and how it arose? If ever you sounded like a proud and sullen teenager refusing to see something like a grown up it is happening right now as you hang yourself out to dry as the self-righteous jerk sticking up for his unfunny integrity-free and infantile kindred spirit. Go and look at the postings and stop making a complete and utter misanthropic fool of yourself.
    Many of you were convinced that he was me. You were wrong. You could be wrong about this as well. If you were reasonable you would recognize this.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 10:07
    Quote his words where he said he is deliberately trying to be offensive.
    Page 6 of the 'Hopes for this forum thread.'

"Bordering on offensive? I’m disappointed because I was going for straight-up offensive."

Do you not accept that as him saying he was deliberately trying to offend?! He was 'going for straight -up offensive'!

Tell me again it was banter.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 10:10
    Many of you were convinced that he was me. You were wrong. You could be wrong about this as well. If you were reasonable you would recognize this.
    Read his posting from earlier today. You are making a fool of yourself.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 11:03
    Where is the evidence of the indwelling God, he claims inspires him to good works, in the way he conducts himself in this forum?
    Sir, do you not think that that question could be asked of the troll, who epitomizes hypocrisy and "spits out vitriol" in virtually every post he makes?

Or does he get a pass because, as FMF likes to say, he's defending his faith?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 11:09
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Or does he get a pass because, as FMF likes to say, he's defending his faith?
    I said I welcome the diversity.

I haven't seen Rajk999 engage in any Romans1009-type trolling.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 13:45
    I said I welcome the diversity.

I haven't seen Rajk999 engage in any Romans1009-type trolling.
    You can label it diversity. When, in your opinion does it cross the line?

So now you're saying romans 1009 is trolling. Provide evidence.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 18:31
    So you are drawing some kind of a parallel between your behaviour on this forum and Jesus Christ's behaviour?
    Believe whatever you want. It’s clear what I was doing.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 18:40
    I believe people were reacting to his hypocrisy, not the biblical passage he referenced.

Do you not see the contrast between spitting out vitriol across various threads (for pretty much the whole day), before popping in here to praise the Lord?

Where is the evidence of the indwelling God, he claims inspires him to good works, in the way he conducts himself in this forum?
    You and other online atheists are just playing the classic game of hate that atheists employ on the Internet against Christians - repeatedly poke a Christian in the face with a stick and when he or she finally responds with indignation, claim they’re not a Christian.

It’s vile behavior, but I’ve come to expect no better from you or FMF. It’s interesting how your posts very rarely pertain to substance. Is that because you invariably get corrected when they do?

Remember your snarky post about the “talking snake” in Genesis and how foolish you looked when I corrected you on that? Kind of exposed your claim to have a degree in theology as a blatant lie.

But atheists often make that claim to suggest that they’ve fully researched whether God exists and concluded He doesn’t so there’s no reason for anyone else to believe God exists.

The “talking snake,” the false claim of having a theology degree, claiming a Christian isn’t behaving like a Christian after antagonizing him for months...

You’re a cliche of the online atheist.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 18:56
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You and other online atheists are just playing the classic game of hate that atheists employ on the Internet against Christians - repeatedly poke a Christian in the face with a stick and when he or she finally responds with indignation, claim they’re not a Christian.

It’s vile behavior, but I’ve come to expect no better from you or FMF. It’s interesti ...[text shortened]... like a Christian after antagonizing him for months...

You’re a cliche of the online atheist.
    Fortunately, my degree remains in place, despite your unchristian vitriol.

How you poke fun and derision at other peoples personal and freely shared information is repellant.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 19:07
    Fortunately, my degree remains in place, despite your unchristian vitriol.

How you poke fun and derision at other peoples personal and freely shared information is repellant.
    Your claim of having a theology degree is a repulsive lie as is your claim that you manage a team of mental health professionals. That team must be on an extended vacation in Bermuda given how much time you spend in here. You might want to think up a cover story for your enormous amount of free time.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 07:31
    “I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.”

(Psalm 18:1-3)
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 12:43
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Your claim of having a theology degree is a repulsive lie as is your claim that you manage a team of mental health professionals. That team must be on an extended vacation in Bermuda given how much time you spend in here. You might want to think up a cover story for your enormous amount of free time.
    My 'claim' of having a theology degree and managing a mental health team are factual. The only 'repulsive' thing here are your attempts to misuse personal information I shared freely with other people consistently since my time on this site, during the course of adult conversations.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '18 04:43
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Is it difficult to be a pubescent juvenile asshat most of the time and pompous self-righteous asshat the rest of the day?
    That wasn’t very nice, dive

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree