1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:461 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    What evidence do you have, troll?

I have plenty of evidence to disbelieve you have a theology degree (provided by you) and I find it very hard to believe that someone who manages a group of psychiatrists behaves like you do and has as much free time as you do.

I instead think a group of psychiatrists manages you, and, however many there are, the group needs three or four more.
    It's now 20.45 where I live You've been posting uninhibitedly ludicrous stuff like this ~ you say it's to amuse yourself ~ since 08.30 [here] - that's over 12 hours - almost without a break. Ostensibly all night long where you are. Do you live in the U.S.?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:58
    Originally posted by @fmf
    It's now 20.45 where I live You've been posting uninhibitedly ludicrous stuff like this ~ you say it's to amuse yourself ~ since 08.30 [here] - that's over 12 hours - almost without a break. Ostensibly all night long where you are. Do you live in the U.S.?
    Your selective criticism of posts is interesting. Do you think Ghost should apologize for repeatedly falsely accusing me of being another poster? I didn’t think so.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:03
    Your selective criticism of posts is interesting. Do you think Ghost should apologize for repeatedly falsely accusing me of being another poster? I didn’t think so.
    Something Ghost of a Duke said to you months ago somehow justifies your 'piss christ' behaviour these last 12 hours ~ maybe 120 or more childishly vituperative and inane posts ~ is that what you are saying?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:10
    Something Ghost of a Duke said to you months ago somehow justifies your 'piss christ' behaviour these last 12 hours ~ maybe 120 or more childishly vituperative and inane posts ~ is that what you are saying?
    Why do you avoid answering questions? I asked if you thought Ghost should apologize for repeatedly falsely accusing me of being another poster - something he continues to do today. He has declined to say why he thinks I’m another poster or what evidence he has for this false accusation.

Should he apologize? Yes or No.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:131 edit
    Why do you avoid answering questions? I asked if you thought Ghost should apologize for repeatedly falsely accusing me of being another poster - something he continues to do today. He has declined to say why he thinks I’m another poster or what evidence he has for this false accusation.

Should he apologize? Yes or No.
    No. I don't.

So, is the fact that he said something to you that you didn't like months ago the reason you behave the way you do day in day out, months later?

edit: By "no", I mean no, I don't think he should apologize as long as he still thinks that it's going to turn out you haven't been straight with the community.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:17
    No. I don't.

So, is the fact that he said something to you that you didn't like months ago the reason you behave the way you do day in day out, months later?
    It’s a continuous false accusation that he reiterated as recently as today. He has no evidence to back it up because it’s false.

You don’t think he should apologize for repeatedly falsely accusing me of something? Seems like you’re a hypocrite or at the very least have double standards.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:19
    He asked you if you live in the US...
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:26
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    He asked you if you live in the US...
    When he starts answering my questions, I’ll answer his.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:28
    It’s a continuous false accusation that he reiterated as recently as today. He has no evidence to back it up because it’s false.

You don’t think he should apologize for repeatedly falsely accusing me of something? Seems like you’re a hypocrite or at the very least have double standards.
    I think you get treated like a jerk because you behave like one and you have been quite open about how you behave like a jerk on purpose ~ as a reaction to things someone said to you and because it amuses you. Don't you have some scripture that you can copy paste that would enable you to "argue" that people here who treat you like a jerk are treating Jesus like a jerk?
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:05
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    What I meant, was that this is a 'human forum,' intended for dialogue with each other.
    True. That is so.

But while dialogue exists between those of us of like faith, we also enjoy the mutual experience of dialogue with God.

It is incumbent upon us that we share that information with those that don't have that dialogue with God.

2 Corinthians 5:18,19
    And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
    To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 16:32
    No. I don't.

edit: By "no", I mean no, I don't think he should apologize as long as he still thinks that it's going to turn out you haven't been straight with the community.
    Because Ghost is dishonest and a troll who never admits he’s wrong, he will maintain I haven’t “been straight with the community” regardless of whether he actually believes that or not.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 16:35
    I think you get treated like a jerk because you behave like one and you have been quite open about how you behave like a jerk on purpose ~ as a reaction to things someone said to you and because it amuses you. Don't you have some scripture that you can copy paste that would enable you to "argue" that people here who treat you like a jerk are treating Jesus like a jerk?
    You’re lying yet again. I never said I “behave like a jerk” and in fact said I have no problem with the way I post and do it because I think it’s humorous.

You still won’t answer whether you think the person speaking in that Biblical passage was nasty because you know your shaky argument collapses if you do. Just another example of your underhanded dishonesty.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 21:51
    One thing I think all Christians can do more of is praising the Lord for who He is and for His faithful love and mercy that endure forever.
    By 'christians' you meant people and you were talking about yourself. You had a lot to say!
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 21:57
    You still won’t answer whether you think the person speaking in that Biblical passage was nasty because you know your shaky argument collapses if you do. Just another example of your underhanded dishonesty.
    What does the Bible passage about Jesus Christ have to do with your behaviour?

It's your behaviour that's being criticized, not somebody else's.

Or are you trying to draw a parallel between the way you conduct yourself here on one hand, and Jesus Christ on the other?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 00:491 edit
    What does the Bible passage about Jesus Christ have to do with your behaviour?

It's your behaviour that's being criticized, not somebody else's.

Or are you trying to draw a parallel between the way you conduct yourself here on one hand, and Jesus Christ on the other?
    You characterized some of my posts as “nasty” and said they reflected poorly on my Christian faith. So I asked if a Biblical passage where Jesus strongly rebuked the Pharisees was “nasty” in your view. If you admit it was, then you have to acknowledge that what you think of as “nasty” - but what is better described as “indignant” - is not verboten in Christianity.

But that in no way implies I think my posts are “nasty.” Some, in response to trolling, are pointed and undiplomatic, but mostly I think my non-serious or off-topic posts are harmlessly amusing,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree