1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jan '14 03:18
    Hi. You all know by now that I don't believe, and have expressed disdain for God. However, God is supposed to be a forgiving, loving person. So I'd like to request that one of you pray for me. I am being completely serious. This is not some attempt to make a rebuttal, or make some sarcastic comment later. The worst that can happen, is that there's no result. At best, if there's any truth, something good. I don't know. But I could use something good in my life.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jan '14 03:42
    Originally posted by vivify
    Hi. You all know by now that I don't believe, and have expressed disdain for God. However, God is supposed to be a forgiving, loving person. So I'd like to request that one of you pray for me. I am being completely serious. This is not some attempt to make a rebuttal, or make some sarcastic comment later. The worst that can happen, is that there's no ...[text shortened]... if there's any truth, something good. I don't know. But I could use something good in my life.
    vivify, sure I'll pray for you and your family and will assume some adversity such as health issues are involved. -Bob
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jan '14 04:18
    Thanks. But no health issues, just life issues.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jan '14 04:30
    Thanks. But no health issues, just life issues.
    You're welcome. Remain calm so that you're able to make a series of good decisions from a position of strength. Worst decisions any of us ever make are emotional ones: emotions have no rational capacity; they're designed to appreciate.
  5. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 12:21
    I will also pray for you vivify.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 12:31
    Hi. You all know by now that I don't believe, and have expressed disdain for God. However, God is supposed to be a forgiving, loving person. So I'd like to request that one of you pray for me. I am being completely serious. This is not some attempt to make a rebuttal, or make some sarcastic comment later. The worst that can happen, is that there's no ...[text shortened]... if there's any truth, something good. I don't know. But I could use something good in my life.
    I'll pray for you, but in honesty you can pray just be honest when you do it.
    Pray, and tell God where you at with Him, that you don't believe, and ask
    for help in your unbelief. God is truth, walk with Him in truth you will do
    better than some that profess Him and walk in lies all the time.
    Kelly
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Feb '14 02:24
    "vivify Rating (1290)

Last moved 1 hour and 26 minutes ago"

Apparently your issues resolved, I hope favorably.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Feb '14 15:42
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "vivify Rating (1290)

Last moved 1 hour and 26 minutes ago"

Apparently your issues resolved, I hope favorably.
    How is this "apparent" to you?

I play here every day while confronting my issues, and some of them are ongoing issues, I assume I'll have them for some time. Just because I play here does not mean I am 'issue free', I don't think anyone truly is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree