1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 May '06 13:26
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    But he created me knowing that I won't agree with him. He was quite, well, agreeable about creating me to not agree. In which case, I am agreeing with him. To go against my beliefs and agree with him would mean I'm not following my own beliefs and am not doing what he created me to do.

[edit; following that through, it means that by believing in g ...[text shortened]... is what god created me with. Therefore, by believing in god i'd be rebelling against him.]
    But he created me knowing that I won't agree with him. He was quite, well, agreeable about creating me to not agree.
    You have just described the idea of the co-existence of the sovereignty of God and free will of man in two succinct sentences. Congratulations. Now, go explain it to bbarr and LemonJello.

In which case, I am agreeing with him.
    Riding high until that one. You can't agree with Him whilst disagreeing, now can you? Unless, of course, you are saying that He created you to disagree with Him. That's where you would be wrong. God creates a perfect human soul for every person ever born. No disagreement exists at that point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree