1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 May '12 20:07
    Originally posted by humy
    The answer to this question is “no” -because no faith needed.
    This is clearly what was implied by what he just said which was “Neither science nor atheism is a faith. “.

Only reason and evidence is needed. One does not need “faith” that, for example, that the Earth is round and not flat and that's because science has proven the earth to be round and not fl ...[text shortened]... even if they are false ) on the bases of such unfalsifiable hypotheses being totally useless.
    Back by lack of popular demand (from Atheists that is ).

Has Science Made Belief in God Obsolete ?

J.P. Moreland.

YouTube
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    05 May '12 20:29
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Back by lack of popular demand (from Atheists that is ).

[b] Has Science Made Belief in God Obsolete ?

J.P. Moreland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGV7eSuU8ow[/b]
    Why should we give a damn about your video posting because you never ever respond or
    deal with any criticisms or rebuttals of the contents?

You simply post more inane videos.

Stop spamming video's and do us the curtsey of typing out actual arguments or continue
    being ignored.
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 May '12 20:38
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Why should we give a damn about your video posting because you never ever respond or
    deal with any criticisms or rebuttals of the contents?

You simply post more inane videos.

Stop spamming video's and do us the curtsey of typing out actual arguments or continue
    being ignored.
    Don't ya love it !?

Alvin Plantinga on

Reasons For God

YouTube&feature=related
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 May '12 00:511 edit
    Don't ya love it !?

[b]Alvin Plantinga on

Reasons For God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL5rykiekBs&feature=related[/b]
    explain in your own words what you have learned from watching that video and present here your case regarding reasons for god.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    06 May '12 13:003 edits
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    explain in your own words what you have learned from watching that video and present here your case regarding reasons for god.
    Don't assume to direct me what to do. Maybe, I'll go back to discussion of my own making, on my time. Maybe I get tired of arguing with the same people over and over again.

Maybe I just want to put up some talking by someone else, for those who are interested.

The aim here is to arrive at what is truth. If that can be arrived at by debate, that is one way. If we can arrive at truth by linking to other's debate or discussion, that is perfectly valid.

You can do the same thing.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 May '12 16:51
    Shhh....his posts are so much shorter when they only have links to videos. 😵
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 May '12 18:43
    Don't assume to direct me what to do. Maybe, I'll go back to discussion of my own making, on my time. Maybe I get tired of arguing with the same people over and over again.

Maybe I just want to put up some talking by someone else, for those who are [b]interested.

The aim here is to arrive at what is truth. If that can be arrived at by d ...[text shortened]... king to other's debate or discussion, that is perfectly valid.

You can do the same thing.[/b]
    don't worry, take your time. i'll just assume that you have no case regarding reasons for god until you decide to share your views on the subject.
  8. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 May '12 18:44
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Shhh....his posts are so much shorter when they only have links to videos. 😵
    yeah, i shouldn't encourage him.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 May '12 00:03
    yeah, i shouldn't encourage him.
    You should just keep your head up your arse and shut up so you don't infect someone else with your stupid ideas.
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    07 May '12 04:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You should just keep your head up your arse and shut up so you don't infect someone else with your stupid ideas.
    what's the matter, are you learning things despite your best efforts to remain stupid? keep tuned.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree