1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 22:041 edit
    Why does as person refuse to share a public profile, when that person is living in this forum and is a serial poster.

After all it is a forum about beliefs etc.

Answer....... they do not know what they believe, and they do not know what to write about what they do not believe.

Maybe they are embarrassed in what they believe.

But why does a mature adult, not know what they believe.

Is it a coping mechanism maybe, so they do not have to commit to beliefs in case they change their minds about their beliefs.

Now this is the big question............how is it, that they have not established their beliefs yet in their lives.

I think that all person in this forum should post their profiles, otherwise they can just sneak around the thread's and troll their little hearts out.

You see when we know where a persons is coming from. they have less of an opportunity to attack and troll.

Note: in my perfect world all people would have to provide a profile (in public forums) so we can know if someone is a Muslim or not, and they must provide a DNA sample at birth (why don't they do it)
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 22:18
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Why does as person refuse to share a public profile, when that person is living in this forum and is a serial poster.

Answer....... they do not know what they believe, and they do not know what to write about what they do not believe.

But why does a matur ...[text shortened]... f someone is a Muslim or not, and they must provide a DNA sample at birth (why don't they do it)
    So now, in your mythology, muslim is a genetic trait? You do know there are black muslims, white muslims, Asian muslims, maybe even aborigine muslims. Show me how you test for Muslimism with THOSE genes?

And, what would you do if there was such a test? Immediate execution? Exile to Antarctica?
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:47
    Now this is the big question............how is it, that they have
    not established their beliefs yet in their lives.?I/b]
    Anyone who has established all of their beliefs has no more to learn.
    What a stupid, ignorant and boring position to take!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:53
    Robbies profile

I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft
    We have constructed pyramids in honour of our escaping -
    J. Morrison
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 21:35

But why does a matur ...[text shortened]... f someone is a Muslim or not, and they must provide a DNA sample at birth (why don't they do it)
    so you dont profile them
  6. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 21:59

Confronted with a blank profile you give free reign to your own fantasy, which reveals much about you and nothing about anyone else. When all you can see is a projection from your own fantasy, why would it matter what was written over that blank space? It seems unlikely to influence your thinking, which is entirely circular and self referencing.
  7. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 22:18
    I agree. Every public profile should allow us to clearly see who the person is and what are his/her beliefs.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 03:21
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    I agree. Every public profile should allow us to clearly see who the person is and what are his/her beliefs.
    And their bank account.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 07:12
    Note: in my perfect world all people would have to provide a profile (in public forums) so we can know if someone is a Muslim or not, and they must provide a DNA sample at birth (why don't they do it)
    My profile name is my real name. Yours is not.
    When you have submitted your full profile including full name, address, and DNA sample, then I will consider doing so to.
    I am also willing to answer any reasonable question about myself with regards to my beliefs.
    You on the other hand are known to start throwing around insults whenever you are asked even a basic question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree