1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    03 Jun '19 11:01
    "Yes, I do have proof God does not exist. It is perfect and irrefutable. I'm not going to show it to you however. You cannot detect it in any way. You cannot deduct it from the laws of logic either. You might claim that I do in fact have no such proof, but you have no proof that I don't. Sound familiar ?"
    Rune Froberg
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jun '19 11:10
    @caissad4 said
    "Yes, I do have proof God does not exist. It is perfect and irrefutable. I'm not going to show it to you however. You cannot detect it in any way. You cannot deduct it from the laws of logic either. You might claim that I do in fact have no such proof, but you have no proof that I don't. Sound familiar ?"
    Rune Froberg
    Cool.

Have you eaten yet? Wanna stay for dinner? How about a drink first?
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 Jun '19 16:58
    @caissad4 said
    Rune Froberg
    Yes, there is proof God exists. It's veracity is irrefutable. I'm not going to show it to you however because the evidence is obvious and self-evident. You can detect it in every way by your physical senses. You can deduce it Reveal Hidden Content
    as apposed to deduct
    from the laws of logic too. You might claim there is no such proof, but you would have to defy reason to support the convoluted logic of that assertion.
    All sound minded people
  4. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    03 Jun '19 17:52
    @secondson said
    Yes, there is proof God exists. It's veracity is irrefutable. I'm not going to show it to you however because the evidence is obvious and self-evident. You can detect it in every way by your physical senses. You can deduce it [hidden]as apposed to deduct[/hidden] from the laws of logic too. You might claim there is no such proof, but you would have to defy reason to support the convoluted logic of that assertion.
    All sound minded people
    You cannot be correct because I am correct and my evidence is perfect.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '19 17:54
    @caissad4

After we are dead all will be revealed.
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    03 Jun '19 18:29
    @eladar said
    @caissad4

After we are dead all will be revealed.
    There is no God and I have perfect proof and alive or dead I am correct.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jun '19 19:17
    @caissad4 said
    Rune Froberg
    Who says they have proof?
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 Jun '19 23:36
    @caissad4 said
    But I must be correct because I'm especially certain my logic is infallible. 🤦‍♂️
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    03 Jun '19 23:47
    @caissad4 said
    Rune Froberg
    What is interesting, though: we can neither conclude that God does exist or does not exist from the laws of logic should not actually default to a hard atheism and posturing against religion.

It should result in people being very open to the faiths of others, and even if they are skeptical of the truth value of revelations, they should be more open to the idea that many of us are persuaded by it.

The attitude should be a lot more neutral than overbearing and stuffy.
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 01:19
    @kellyjay said
    Who says they have proof?
    I have proof there is no God and I am correct.
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 01:20
    @secondson said
    But I must be correct because I'm especially certain my logic is infallible. 🤦‍♂️
    There is no God and my logic is infallible.
  12. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 01:22
    @philokalia said
    What is interesting, though: we can neither conclude that God does exist or does not exist from the laws of logic should not actually default to a hard atheism and posturing against religion.

It should result in people being very open to the faiths of others, and even if they are skeptical of the truth value of revelations, they should be more open to the idea that man ...[text shortened]... e persuaded by it.

The attitude should be a lot more neutral than overbearing and stuffy.
    There is no God and I have proof. My proof is perfect and irrefutable.
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 02:40
    @caissad4 said
    There is no God and I have proof. My proof is perfect and irrefutable.
    Alright.

Would you find it somehow OK that I have never made any such claim that I have undeniable proof?

Does that make you change your tune at all?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 06:38
    @caissad4 said
    Whoah I thought you KellyJay for a moment there!
  15. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 22:14
    @divegeester said
    Whoah I thought you KellyJay for a moment there!
    Not at all. My proof is perfect and irrefutable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree