1. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Jun '14 12:48
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    It will take place within our lifetime
    So if I die tomorrow, then its got to take place before I die? Or do you mean 'within this generation' so approximately the next 50 years or so?
    Is there any way we can hold you to it, or do we only know you got it wrong after you die - at which point we can't come back and ask you why you got it wrong?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '14 12:59
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    It will take place within our lifetime
    That has also been said for the last two thousands of years. Why is it different now?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 06:492 edits
    MSNBC - Scientists Try to Explain Red Sea Parting [2010-09-23

YouTube

NO -- It is not science -- It is a MIRACLE !

It is proof of the supernatural. GOD did it.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 12:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    MSNBC - Scientists Try to Explain Red Sea Parting [2010-09-23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR50uC_1Krg

NO -- It is not science -- [b]It is a MIRACLE !

It is proof of the supernatural. GOD did it.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy![/b]
    Right. So prove if indeed some event like that happened, that it wasn't just a large earthquake, no bible god needed.

Whoopee, we're all going to die.

The end days, another dud. Oh, MORE end days, ho hum, I don't think I am going to sell my house and join the survivalists just yet.

Like the man said, this 'end days' crap has been going on for 2000 years and will likely go on for the next 2000 years if your crummy religion is still around by then which I fervently hope it is finally dead long before that, the bible god and Islam, all dead with the dinosaurs.

People would finally be able to grow up without the religious sword of Damaclese hanging over their heads, you better go to church, you better pray, you better aim your head to Mecca when you pray, if you leave Islam, you die. If you don't teach creationism in a science class you die.

The world would be infinitely better without all that utter rot.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 14:521 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Right. So prove if indeed some event like that happened, that it wasn't just a large earthquake, no bible god needed.

Whoopee, we're all going to die.

The end days, another dud. Oh, MORE end days, ho hum, I don't think I am going to sell my house and join the survivalists just yet.

Like the man said, this 'end days' crap has been going on for 2000 ...[text shortened]... in a science class you die.

The world would be infinitely better without all that utter rot.
    We are closer to the End than we have ever been. The End Time is drawing near regardless of what you think. We also have proof with the additional discoveries of Noah's Ark and the ancient ruins of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah that God supernatually destroyed with fire and brimstone.

Obviously these discoveries in these last days are God's reminders to all of us of what happened to the unrepenting sinners of ancient days. So heed the warning and repent now while you have time.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 05:431 edit
    We are closer to the End than we have ever been. The End Time is drawing near regardless of what you think. We also have proof with the additional discoveries of Noah's Ark and the ancient ruins of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah that God supernatually destroyed with fire and brimstone.

Obviously these discoveries in these last days are God's reminders ...[text shortened]... the unrepenting sinners of ancient days. So heed the warning and repent now while you have time.
    Ah yes, playing the last days card again. I wonder how many times in the past 2000 years that card has been played with the express agenda to scare the believers? 2000 years of fails and yet you still play that card.

The fact is the human race is in much better shape now than at any time in the past, I am living proof of that, I am almost 74 where 1000 years ago I would have been dead for 40 years.

There are more 100 year olds alive today then ever before.

The income in most countries has taken a sharp increase in the last 30 years.

The educational level has taken a sharp increase in the last 30 years worldwide, of course you take that as a negative.

The medical profession has made diseases of the past almost a thing of the past like polio, which my own mother had and made her bedridden for years.

How many people with polio have you heard about these days? What, ten in the whole world? What was the percentage 50 years ago?

And other diseases like the plague which killed 1/3 of Europe a thousand years ago. If the plague happened today it would kill maybe THREE people before the vaccine would be given out to stop it in its tracks.

We are on the road to a cure of the modern diseases like AIDS, there is a cure coming for even that.

And you DARE to say we are in the last days.

Go stick your pathetic head in a toilet with the rest of your so-called morality.

Oh, and BTW, how many video's did you see me put up to come up with that analysis?

Strangely enough, it might even boggle your little mind, these are my own words.

You should try that yourself someday. Write more than a whole paragraph of your own words without having to stick in another assswipe creationist video so you don't have to actually do the mental work of coming up with your own words.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 06:031 edit
    Ah yes, playing the last days card again. I wonder how many times in the past 2000 years that card has been played with the express agenda to scare the believers? 2000 years of fails and yet you still play that card.

The fact is the human race is in much better shape now than at any time in the past, I am living proof of that, I am almost 74 where 1000 y ...[text shortened]... tionist video so you don't have to actually do the mental work of coming up with your own words.
    IT IS WRITTEN:

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

(2 Peter 3:3-13 NASB)
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 06:081 edit
    IT IS WRITTEN:

[b]Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word ...[text shortened]... ing for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

(2 Peter 3:3-13 NASB)[/b]
    I rest my case. You played the last day card as if it were really the last days and I presented you with evidence the human race is better off today than at any time in the past.

So your big refutation? More bullshyte bible verses instead of your actual words. And in bold, as if that was going to change anybodies mind.

You must be really pissed of you have no converts here or anywhere else for your coming Iranization of the US educational system.

I can just see you now, thumbing through the bible or creationist websites desperately trying to come up with your latest cut and paste as if that is supposed to impress us with your tremendous wit.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 06:40
    I rest my case. You played the last day card as if it were really the last days and I presented you with evidence the human race is better off today than at any time in the past.

So your big refutation? More bullshyte bible verses instead of your actual words. And in bold, as if that was going to change anybodies mind.

You must be really pissed of yo ...[text shortened]... up with your latest cut and paste as if that is supposed to impress us with your tremendous wit.
    You certainly are not impressing anyone with your tremendous wit. Instead, you are acting like an angry old fool, that needs to repent and ask forgiveness from God for belittling His word.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 06:42
    You certainly are not impressing anyone with your tremendous wit. Instead, you are acting like an angry old fool, that needs to repent and ask forgiveness from God for belittling His word.
    So that is your big refutation? You just go and post yet another last day BS tale and expect people to just fall all over you to get to church?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 07:03
    So that is your big refutation? You just go and post yet another last day BS tale and expect people to just fall all over you to get to church?
    I am just providing the information. I was expecting people to discuss the issue. I said nothing about they should therefore going to a church.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 10:56
    I am just providing the information. I was expecting people to discuss the issue. I said nothing about they should therefore going to a church.
    You still don't realize you are a joke here. You might as well stand out on Broadway and Vine on a soapbox wearing a large ill fitting raincoat yelling 'THE END DAYS ARE HERE, THE END DAYS ARE HERE'. You might even get a wino or two to listen to you.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 21:31
    You still don't realize you are a joke here. You might as well stand out on Broadway and Vine on a soapbox wearing a large ill fitting raincoat yelling 'THE END DAYS ARE HERE, THE END DAYS ARE HERE'. You might even get a wino or two to listen to you.
    It appears that ad hominem attacks, as usual for you, are all you can contribute to the discussion.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 02:28
    It appears that ad hominem attacks, as usual for you, are all you can contribute to the discussion.
    Since you continue to avoid talking in your own voice about why you think THIS particular 'end days' card is the 'real' one as opposed to the thousand OTHER end days card played I can only assume you HAVE no inner voice that can contribute to the conversation. I asked you several times why this one is different with no answer.

I also expressed in my own words why I think you are full of shyte but that was not answered either.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 03:00
    Since you continue to avoid talking in your own voice about why you think THIS particular 'end days' card is the 'real' one as opposed to the thousand OTHER end days card played I can only assume you HAVE no inner voice that can contribute to the conversation. I asked you several times why this one is different with no answer.

I also expressed in my own words why I think you are full of shyte but that was not answered either.
    This thread was supposed to be on proof of the supernatural from the past, not signs of the Last Days. That was on another thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree