1. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    21 Aug '11 21:30
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The Bible was compiled by the animal killers for the animal killers.

The compilers were poets, academics, politicians, pseudo clergy and meat eaters..

They were not enlightened persons but ignorant speculators.

Their motivation was to create one religion to control the people through fear.

Fear of burning at the stake.

Fear of hell.

Fear of G ...[text shortened]... is devoid of true spiritual knowledge but is full of speculation, fabrication and superstition.
    Dasa, have you even bothered to read even one line of any of the links that was posted? I assume you have not. You are blinded by your own foolishness to believe you are a god because that is what your religion teaches you.

You are a false prophet and deceive many with your lies. You are welcome to prove the Bible wrong and like many will FAIL because you have no truth in yourself but only false words, false beliefs and false religion.

The only thing you can go on and on and on and on about is people eating meat. My God allows it, so there is nothing wrong with it. You also go on about the Bible being compiled by "poets, academics, politicians, pseudo clergy and meat eaters.." and clearly you do not even know one of the persons whom have wrote the books of the Bible. Were you there, 2000 odd years ago to stand in as proof that ALL of it are lies? None of us was so if you say that it was all wrong than everything taken down on a piece of paper must be a big lie then? Hence why I said you have no truth in yourself???

You have been brainwashed, I will still pray to the one and only true God to open your mind and let loose the bond satan has put on you.

Have a good day 😉
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '11 22:53
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Dasa, have you even bothered to read even one line of any of the links that was posted? I assume you have not. You are blinded by your own foolishness to believe you are a god because that is what your religion teaches you.

You are a false prophet and deceive many with your lies. You are welcome to prove the Bible wrong and like many will FAIL because y ...[text shortened]... true God to open your mind and let loose the bond satan has put on you.

Have a good day 😉
    Your Bible has turned Thou Shalt Not Kill into > Thou Shalt Kill abundantly.

They have done this by changing one word Kill > into murder.

They have done this because the followers of the Bible are animal killers and to keep killing they have changed the Bible.

Without honesty you will not understand this.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 02:53
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Very christian like.
    When you become a Christian then you will know better.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 03:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Your defiant support of animal slaughter is disturbing for a proclaimed religious person.

For atheists it doesn't matter because they deny God but for a religious person who suppose to know better it is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Persons following spirituality and religion become sensitive to all life and respect the life of all creatures.

This shows they are becoming spiritualized through following their religion properly.

Eating meat is the symptom of something more serious than just the act of eating the flesh.

For religious persons to eat meat means they do not have proper knowledge.

Christian teachings teach that animals have no souls and this is why they care not for the animals.

This is false that animals have no soul.

The soul is the living principle.

The body is dead matter.

How does anything live without the living soul present within.............(it doesn't)

This is what I mean when I say the Bible has been fabricated by ignorant unenlightened persons.

The Bible does not evn know that all creatures have the living spirit soul within.

This knowledge is considered basics for spiritual/religious persons.

Your defence of falsity is very disturbing.

And the worst thing is .......that your Bible says Thou Shalt Not Kill and its been saying Thou Shalt Not Kill for 1600 years and only recently it has been changed by the meat eating church officials so they can continue the abominable act of animal slaughter.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 04:011 edit
    Your defiant support of animal slaughter is disturbing for a proclaimed religious person.

For atheists it doesn't matter because they deny God but for a religious person who suppose to know better it is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Persons following spirituality and religion become sensitive to all life and respect the life of all creatures.
    ...[text shortened]... the meat eating church officials so they can continue the abominable act of animal slaughter.
    Dasa, I never said anything about supporting animal slaughter.
    I believe God has made some animals to be food for other animals.
    Lions, tigers, cheetahs were made to chase down other animals
    and kill them for food. They were not made vegetarian as some
    want to think. God has also allowed us to eat the meat of animals
    for food. I do not believe we should be cruel to animals and I
    believe there are humane ways to kill animals for food. To me,
    when you say I support the slaughter of animals, I get the impression
    you think I support people being cruel and torturing animals when
    they are killed for food. It is obvious to anyone with common sense
    that some animals are made to kill other animals for food. But you
    seem to be brainwashed by all these religious writings and can't see
    the truth.

P.S. The Holy Bible does refer to some animals as living souls, also.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 04:392 edits
    Dasa, I never said anything about supporting animal slaughter.
    I believe God has made some animals to be food for other animals.
    Lions, tigers, cheetahs were made to chase down other animals
    and kill them for food. They were not made vegetarian as some
    want to think. God has also allowed us to eat the meat of animals
    for food. I do not believe we sho ...[text shortened]... can't see
    the truth.

P.S. The Holy Bible does refer to some animals as living souls, also.
    If it lives it has the soul within.

The soul is the living force and the person.

The soul is indestructible and eternal.

You and everyone are eternal.

The body is only temporary.

It does not matter if you are religious or atheist........still you are an eternal spiritual being.

Christianity teaches that they shall make the person eternal by becoming Christian....this is false and this is what I mean when I say Christian doctrine has no knowledge.

Its false because every living creature is eternally eternal.

The evidence that the person has raised their consciousness and has become pure is that the person cannot bring themselves to kill even and ant .....what to speak of mother cow.

You have to come to understand that your beloved Bible has been fabricated by politicians, academics, meat eating clergy and they were not qualified to compile it.

You believe in God and that's very commendable but to believe in false teachings is disastrous for the people you teach and for yourself because everyone becomes misguided in the wrong direction away from God and into the realm of fantasy.

It takes honesty to understand what I am saying.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 05:27
    There is no reason to prove the Bible true as nothing can be proved false, hence it must be true. Right?
    Wrong. Even if 99% of the Bible were proven to be true, it would not be proof that the remaining 1% was true.
    One can argue that if much of a document is true and then, the source of the document is reasonably trustworthy and therefore the remainder of the document is likely to be true, but even that does not necessarily follow. One would have to show that the source of the information is the same, that the information is of the same type and given in the same manner etc and even then, it is only an indication, and not proof.
    It would be trivial to list other works that are largely true but contain some falsehoods.

And finally, the claim that nothing can be proved false in the Bible, is based solely on the fact that the Bible is subject to multiple interpretations. It may be the case that the Bible is therefore neither true nor false.
  8. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 09:03

You are a false prophet and deceive many with your lies. You are welcome to prove the Bible wrong and like many will FAIL because y ...[text shortened]... true God to open your mind and let loose the bond satan has put on you.

Have a good day 😉
    point of order.

"You are a false prophet and deceive many with your lies."

Surely you jest sir.

Dasa has not convinced a solitary soul. How could he with the inane ramblings and accusations spouted like a gushing geyser.....
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 10:25
    Originally posted by nook7
    point of order.

"You are a false prophet and deceive many with your lies."

Surely you jest sir.

Dasa has not convinced a solitary soul. How could he with the inane ramblings and accusations spouted like a gushing geyser.....
    yet people keep responding to him and paying him attention. he must be doing something right.

or, more likely, internetz people just love someone who is obviously wrong to come along, so they could tell that someone he is wrong. and feel good about it.
  10. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 11:30
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    yet people keep responding to him and paying him attention. he must be doing something right.

or, more likely, internetz people just love someone who is obviously wrong to come along, so they could tell that someone he is wrong. and feel good about it.
    yeh, makes me feel soooo much better. My sad pathetic life is now complete.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 12:00
    Originally posted by nook7
    yeh, makes me feel soooo much better. My sad pathetic life is now complete.
    wasn't directing specifically at you, i don't even follow anything that has dasa in it. i just see his posts and that people keep replying and i scroll further down.

but since you mentioned it, you must feel something by replying to him. by now you must have realized he doesn't debate, he will never debate. he just proclaims: like a tv. so if you don't get feedback, if the conversation doesn't progress, why do you (or if not you why do others) keep paying attention to him?
  12. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 12:32
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    wasn't directing specifically at you, i don't even follow anything that has dasa in it. i just see his posts and that people keep replying and i scroll further down.

but since you mentioned it, you must feel something by replying to him. by now you must have realized he doesn't debate, he will never debate. he just proclaims: like a tv. so if you don't ...[text shortened]... on doesn't progress, why do you (or if not you why do others) keep paying attention to him?
    i didnt think you were specifically.

to answer your question:l feel sad at the wasted and woefully mis-directed efforts of some of the people who post on this site.

For all its faults - organised religion provides oppurtunity for a group of people in concert to do something positive - unfortunately in practice a lot of this effort is wasted in building edificies and propogating falsities (not the type Dasa craps on about!)
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 12:36
    There is also something to be said for having a response to the inanities that
    dasa and others post even if those people don't actually engage and respond
    because people who might not have made up their mind still read it.

And there is something to be said for being on the side of a 'debate' that is
    reasonable and does produce reasoned arguments while the other side doesn't.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 16:10
    If it lives it has the soul within.

The soul is the living force and the person.

The soul is indestructible and eternal.

You and everyone are eternal.

The body is only temporary.

It does not matter if you are religious or atheist........still you are an eternal spiritual being.

Christianity teaches that they shall make the person eternal by be ...[text shortened]... way from God and into the realm of fantasy.

It takes honesty to understand what I am saying.
    If all living souls will be reincarnated after they die, then what difference
    does it make how they die? Cheetah's have been designed and made by
    God to be able to chase down their prey to be able to kill it and eat it for
    food. Do you deny this? A cow, being a living soul, will make good food
    and if it is killed, (not cruelly slaughtered), to provide food then what
    harm is done for it will be reincarnated over and over again anyway.
  15. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 20:42
    I was a christian at one point in my life. I opened my eyes and saw that it simply doesnt have a leg to stand on. My point is that I know you shouldn't be name calling and so do you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree