1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 17:081 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Hypocrite.

As much as i disdain the word troll, you are clearly one of the most prolific on this site. You routinely attack the poster rather than addressing the post, usually when out argued by people who actually know what they are talking about. Your posting history is there for all to see, though should come with a health warning.

And your ...[text shortened]... s shows what a complete muppet you are and what little you know about what it means to be human.
    lol. GoaD has decided to go with a defense which amounts to one typical of a 5-year-old:
    "I'm not a troll. You're a troll."

And your recent insinuation that I put myself through 3 years of study and 30 stressful examinations just to inflame Christians shows what a complete muppet you are and what little you know about what it means to be human.

GoaD's claim that I "insinuate[ed] that [he] put [himself] through 3 years of study and 30 stressful examinations just to inflame Christians" is also not true. He misrepresents the truth in order to have something to attack.

And then there's the reality of GoaD's earlier statement:
    Did RE at A level and loved it. People are passionate when they discuss politics or religion. You just don't get that with Geography or French.

Pasted from <http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-2028.171314/page-2>

GoaD has a long history of misrepresenting the truth and lying.

That he has continues it here comes as no surprise.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 18:101 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    lol. GoaD has decided to go with a defense which amounts to one typical of a 5-year-old:
    "I'm not a troll. You're a troll."

[b]And your recent insinuation that I put myself through 3 years of study and 30 stressful examinations just to inflame Christians shows what a complete muppet you are and what little you know about what it means to be human.
    ...[text shortened]... of misrepresenting the truth and lying.

That he has continues it here comes as no surprise.[/b]
    Let's see. I said:
    In a university environment these debates were civilised and enthralling. It was not about inflaming, it was about people speaking with gusto about the things that really mattered to them.

You replied:
    Of course it's about "inflaming".

How is that misrepresenting what you said? Clearly you conflate passion with derision. - And by saying 'people are passionate when they discuss politics and religion', I was not excluding myself, irrespective of my atheism. I was not there to mock the passion of others. I was part of it.

And if you think you are immune from the troll tag because you 'get in there first' you are sadly mistaken. (Something you excel at).
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 18:37
    Let's see. I said:
    [b] In a university environment these debates were civilised and enthralling. It was not about inflaming, it was about people speaking with gusto about the things that really mattered to them.

You replied:

How is that misrepresenting what you said? Clearly you conflate passion wi ...[text shortened]... the troll tag because you 'get in there first' you are sadly mistaken. (Something you excel at).[/b]
    Either GoaD missed the point or is once again deflecting. Given his MO, it's the latter. Especially since he's once again misrepresented what I said. If he remains true to form, he'll misrepresent something else.

Like usual, Goad's RC-like buffoonery continues.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 18:39
    Either GoaD missed the point or is once again deflecting. Given his MO, it's the latter. Especially since he's once again misrepresented what I said. If he remains true to form, he'll misrepresent something else.

Let's see. I said:
    In a university environment these debates were civilised and enthralling. It was not about inflaming, it was about people speaking with gusto about the things that really mattered to them.

You replied:

How is that misrepresenting what you said? Clearly you conflate passion with derision. - And by saying 'people are passionate when they discuss politics and religion', I was not excluding myself, irrespective of my atheism. I was not there to mock the passion of others. I was part of it.

And if you think you are immune from the troll tag because you 'get in there first' you are sadly mistaken. (Something you excel at).
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 18:40
    Let's see. I said:

You replied:

How is that misrepresenting what you said? Clearly you conflate passion with derision ...[text shortened]... the troll tag because you 'get in there first' you are sadly mistaken. (Something you excel at).

6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:46

Let's see. I said:

You replied:

7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:56
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I will sadly say that I don't know.

I have doubts about the validity of the Bible.

I believe in a creator, and call Him God, but I don't know Him.
    Why is it always a 'him'? A god needs sex apparently. Who then is his wife or perhaps, partner?

Original sin. Now there is a pukey concept. Put everyone on Earth on notice they are unworthy from the time they are conceived, and only JC and the boys can help.

No advice given about what makes eating pig dangerous, instead, don't eat pig, even though now we know just boil the hell out of it, why not just tell us that?

Tests from god. Right. Like a god, allegedly omniscient, gives test that shows it the loyalty or not of his favorite pet. Like it would not have known the outcome of any such test.

I'll stop there, just say it's the biggest scam in human history.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree