1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '16 11:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You have still failed to substantiate your claim. Do you normally make claims that you cannot substantiate?
    I have shared my view on the topic of the sources of human morality. You are keeping your views on what I have said secret for some reason.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 16:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    humans have developed as moral beings because that is how those communities become strong and survive - FMF

your claim for which we are still waiting for evidence.
    I have already given you a clear response to your request for evidence. Perhaps you are pretending not to have read it? Let's lay it to rest and then you can stop thinking that I care about you requesting evidence over and over and over again. Here is what I said:

I don't have any online evidence at hand and I'm not going to Google stuff for your benefit or, for that matter, for the benefit of the credibility of the opinion I have shared with you. I'm just not concerned by it. You asked me what I thought the source of human notions of right and wrong was, and I told you.

I've been reading books about anthropology, psychology, philosophy and history since my teens and I'm in my 50s now.

If you don't accept the surely uncontroversial hypothesis I have contributed to our discussion, I'm fine with that. If absolutely no one here on this forum thinks my take on it is valid, I'm fine with that too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree