1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 07:38
    Originally posted by Executioner Brand
    If you have a broken bone in your body. A real doctor can ask for x-rays to be done and then see/show this proof of what he at first suspected. He can then treat the illness by putting it in a cast and prove again the healing that has taken place by doing more x-rays.

You on the other hand may believe a person has a mental illness like bi-polar, ...[text shortened]... many people have you murdered in your fake job or do you have faith you are healing them, only?
    Symptoms lead to diagnosis. I think you know that.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 08:153 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Admit it psychiatrists are more fruity than their patients! My friends dad was a psychiatrist and he was well whacked! He used to crack up when my friend made tea. Warm the teapot! Warm the teapot! he used to lecture. We played him Jimi Hendrix voodoo chile and he synthesized it remarking that it demonstrated an interesting use of sound dynamics. Conclusion, well whacked!
  3. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 14:212 edits
    TBI, abuse, drugs are a few examples that you are unable to distinguish between in your professional diagnosis, whilst you spend 15-30 mins with a patient every 6 months to believe you are an expert on their life.

I think you know that without proof you are basically just taking bets like an addicted gambler. As we have already seen in this thread you are good at making up things that aren't real and would probably quickly blame a person like Adam Lanza for mental illness... ignoring the problem that his family was probably abusing him.... just another cog in the wheel of white terrorists when you get it wrong and act by taking their life away whilst working with abusers.

So you have no way of proving a diagnosis other then it looks like mental illness. If doctors didn't have an x-ray machine how many broken bones are they going to diagnose and treat costing X trillion dollars of tax payers money in your example.

Can you even explain how the drugs(your gods) you force on those you believe are mentally ill work by a scientific standard or do you just want to leave it as magic that everyone believes without any form of proof?

And I'll ask you again... how many people have you murdered in your profession?
  4. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 14:491 edit
    I was recently living in a half-way type house where a lot of other mental health patients were living. Supposedly because they were being treated by mental health you would think they were cured or being maintained by the drugs they were being forced on to treat their schizophrenia..

I had to watch one patient throw a hot cup of coffee over an 86 year old lady which burnt her face. Another patient who was under the care of your make-believe god got a very large knife and stabbed a person multiple times where him and the other guy both ended up in hospital. He is now in jail.

I don't see how you or your medication gods are helping these people which in my opinion have drug problems not a mental illness. If they weren't doing the drugs they probably wouldn't have the symptoms to be diagnosed with mental illness and wouldn't be on your drugs costing the tax payer and causing harm to the innocent people they have hurt under your care.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 14:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Admit it psychiatrists are more fruity than their patients! My friends dad was a psychiatrist and he was well whacked! He used to crack up when my friend made tea. Warm the teapot! Warm the teapot! he used to lecture. We played him Jimi Hendrix voodoo chile and he synthesized it remarking that it demonstrated an interesting use of sound dynamics. Conclusion, well whacked!
    Well, it is madness not to warm the teapot.
  6. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 15:04
    About 95 percent of people with swelling in the ankle do not actually have a broken bone.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 15:08
    TBI, abuse, drugs are a few examples that you are unable to distinguish between in your professional diagnosis, whilst you spend 15-30 mins with a patient every 6 months to believe you are an expert on their life.

I think you know that without proof you are basically just taking bets like an addicted gambler. As we have already seen in this thre ...[text shortened]... orm of proof?

And I'll ask you again... how many people have you murdered in your profession?
    How many people have I murdered? None.
    How many people have I forced medication on? None.
    How many people have I helped? Many.
    How often should one warm the teapot? Often.

How many symptoms did you exhibit before you were diagnosed? - Or are you claiming you were diagnosed without exhibiting any symptoms?
  8. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 15:23
    How many people have I murdered? None.
    How many people have I forced medication on? None.
    How many people have I helped? Many.
    How often should one warm the teapot? Often.

How many symptoms did you exhibit before you were diagnosed? - Or are you claiming you were diagnosed without exhibiting any symptoms?
    I have a TBI which has caused me to react in certain ways when I am in noisy situations.

My 3 compulsory court appearances went like this

How many links to terrorists do I have. None
    How many times have I resisted arrest. None
    How many times have I been violent against the police. None
    How often was I doing drugs. None

gonna explain how gods work scientifically?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 15:31
    religion
    rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
    a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/religion
  10. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 16:161 edit
    Now, because I am medicated, when I am unshaven I have a neatly trimmed beard among other constant praise. I am the same. I still have problems and even though I am in a better place of residence I get woken up at 2-3am when trucks drive past waking me from my sleep. I don't currently ring up the police and yell at them about their sirens or the ambulances that would put on their sirens right outside my room when merging onto the main road, bang on a fence with a shovel when a tractor is going around most of the day or yell at tim the toolman to hang himself because I am not currently dealing with these problems of TBI.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 17:082 edits
    Now, because I am medicated, when I am unshaven I have a neatly trimmed beard among other constant praise. I am the same. I still have problems and even though I am in a better place of residence I get woken up at 2-3am when trucks drive past waking me from my sleep. I don't currently ring up the police and yell at them about their sirens or the am ...[text shortened]... t tim the toolman to hang himself because I am not currently dealing with these problems of TBI.
    Post edited.

This isn't the right place for such a discussion.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 17:18
    Well, it is madness not to warm the teapot.
    😀
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 18:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    😀
    I would like to psycho analyse your personality based on your choice of emoticon.
  14. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 19:196 edits
    Post edited.

This isn't the right place for such a discussion.
    Yes it is it's the place of faith. You obviously have no idea how the medications you prescribe work.

First you are making things up now you're trying ignorance when hit with a harder question about your beliefs. You don't own my thread just because you are a professing believer. I on the other hand am not and are forced into your church you think does no harm.

Srry about the edits I just woke up again and posted a little quick.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 19:43
    Yes it is it's the place of faith. You obviously have no idea how the medications you prescribe work.

First you are making things up now you're trying ignorance when hit with a harder question about your beliefs. You don't own my thread just because you are a professing believer. I on the other hand am not and are forced into your church you think does no harm.

Srry about the edits I just woke up again and posted a little quick.
    Firstly sir, I did not make stuff up. I thought you said psychiatrists believed themselves to be Gods. You clarified that it was medication they viewed as God, and worthy of worship. - Understood, though obviously not agreed with.

Secondly, I edited my post as I decided it was not a discussion 'I' wanted to have in a public forum. This has no bearing on whether you yourself want to carry on the discussion. You will just have to have it with someone else.

I wish you well with your mental health.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree