1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 07:032 edits
    I just recently took a look at my past postings, and i was shocked to realize that many comments were down right rude and arrogant, but this was not my intention, so my assumption that being direct and frank would be taken as a positive, was surely a mistake on my part, and at least i do realize that now.

So I apologize for my seemingly arrogant and rude comments, and it wont happen again now that I am aware of it.

(and this forum was the first forum I have ever been in, in my life)

vishva
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 07:32
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    I just recently took a look at my past postings, and i was shocked to realize that many comments were down right rude and arrogant, but this was not my intention, so my assumption that being direct and frank would be taken as a positive, was surely a mistake on my part, and at least i do realize that now.

So I apologize for my seemingly arrogant and ru ...[text shortened]... m aware of it.

vishva
    Apology accepted.
    Does this mean you will start replying to my posts?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 08:421 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Apology accepted.
    Does this mean you will start replying to my posts?
    If anyone including myself, responds in a polite way, then yes, but I would like you to consider that if i believe a question or query to be deliberately sarcastic in nature, then i may pass on commenting. (that goes for me too, but i should be on guard for that so i dont do it)

vishva
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 10:19

So I apologize for my seemingly arrogant and ru ...[text shortened]... m aware of it.

vishva
    Namaste
    ๐Ÿ˜ต
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 10:48

vishva
    I don't mind rudeness and arrogance, but I wish your posts had a modicum of interesting content.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 11:01

vishva
    I have not read all your posts, but it is appreciated that you do not want to poison the well. And you should be able to have good conversaion with some other posters.

Do not be disappointed that this will not happen with all posters. For example the last poster, for your humble apology, rewards you with an insult. So you will not always get civil appreciation for your constructive attitude.

Enjoy the discussions.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 11:20

vishva
    No problem.....We all make mistakes.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 00:58
    No need to apologize to me, I like your input...
    After all its just words, sometimes its good to get reactions๐Ÿ™‚
  9. Joined
    19 Jul '10
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 02:29

vishva
    I would appreciate it if you appologised to everybody, personally, that was present in the room whilst you were being rude. It may help you when you get to the other side. Just a little free tip which I give to my brothers and sisters from time to time. Jesus may not be happy if your stumbling block sends another human to hell forever because you were simply too lazy. Jesus will forgive you but you have to make the appropraite efforts for HIM instead of just taking the easy gambit path where your only true meaning is to make some fake friends through trying to be the nice guy. Don't forget Jesus does know all things and when you are dead you will be treated as you have treated others. Ignorance is a crime which Jesus hates and this evloved from the gay Jews who sentenced Jesus to death.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 04:58
    Originally posted by Childman
    I would appreciate it if you appologised to everybody, personally, that was present in the room whilst you were being rude. It may help you when you get to the other side. Just a little free tip which I give to my brothers and sisters from time to time. Jesus may not be happy if your stumbling block sends another human to hell forever because you were simpl ...[text shortened]... e is a crime which Jesus hates and this evloved from the gay Jews who sentenced Jesus to death.
    ๐Ÿ˜€
    lol...
    How is apologizing to everyone personally going to get him to "the other side"?
    Isn't a public apolgy enough..? or...

I'm just trying to get an insight as to where you are coming from.

"Ignorance is a crime which Jesus hates and this evolved from the gay Jews who sentenced Jesus to death." - really? Gays Jews? What? Were they openly gay? ...am I missing something here?
  11. Joined
    19 Jul '10
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 06:251 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    ๐Ÿ˜€
    lol...
    How is apologizing to everyone personally going to get him to "the other side"?
    Isn't a public apolgy enough..? or...

I'm just trying to get an insight as to where you are coming from.

"Ignorance is a crime which Jesus hates and this evolved from the gay Jews who sentenced Jesus to death." - really? Gays Jews? What? Were they openly gay? ...am I missing something here?
    Yes you are correct I think. You are missing a lot. Maybe you should read your Bible a little more in the way Jesus intended you to read it.

O.K. So if he/she/xe doesn't apologise personally to everybody present in the room then some of the people they have hurt terribly might not hear the apology and never be resorted to normal health. It doesn't take a genius to understand that people who walk around at below normal health(because of these crimes) could easily fall into a pit that was planted by those who work for the evil1 and spend their days pataking in gay lusts! God forbid if some1 has left the forum for good and never received the apology they deserved. Maybe we could trace all the i.p. addresses of those who used the forum during the period of these crimes and send out letters of apology to each of them personally?

YouTube
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 14:01
    Originally posted by Childman
    Yes you are correct I think. You are missing a lot. Maybe you should read your Bible a little more in the way Jesus intended you to read it.

O.K. So if he/she/xe doesn't apologise personally to everybody present in the room then some of the people they have hurt terribly might not hear the apology and never be resorted to normal health. It doesn't take a ...[text shortened]... t letters of apology to each of them personally?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu2JR8S0v-Q
    Jesus intended me to read the bible?
    I thought he wanted me to follow his way.
    Whatever.

I dont really understand the rest of your post.
    "crimes"?

Man, (and everyone else), this is Spiritluality. Not Sunday School.
    I believe christianity has a place in God's greater plan, do you also extend your spiritual hand to include all people ? Or are you one of those that think the "wicked" should burn in hell?
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 10:50
    So I apologize for my seemingly arrogant and rude comments, and it wont happen again now that I am aware of it.
    vishva
    For me an apology isn't necessary. It's the change in attitude that is the most important thing. However, an apology speeds up the process.

Ive seen innumerous apologies, and some thinks an apology is enoug. They go on, and on, as they have the right to do it because of the apology.

When I see a former a$$hole do a one eighty, then the a$$hole isn't an a$$hole anymore.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree