1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 23:23
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Is that because you can't handle the Truth?
    Do you think Darfius' perspective on Christianity is Truth?
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 00:37

The reason why Kirk and Nemesio are called "true Christians" by atheist and liberal Telerion can be found in my letter.
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 00:38
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Brilliant. Jesus warned you of hatred on an internet chess site? Was that the Jesus from back in the day, or the Jesus that whispers in your ears?

D

You're off-topic.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 00:40
    Originally posted by telerion
    I have already publicly announced that I will not be responding to Darfius' arguments. You can bring up old posts all you wish. It won't change things.

I hope you keep your promise.
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 00:42
    Originally posted by Starrman
    No, it's because, like me he suffered a great deal of frustration from attempting to have a debate with someone who diverts the course of reason at every possible point.

Then stop debating them.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 01:56
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I have seen your website, so I trust that you are saved by the blood of Christ.
    I'm going to suggest to Nemesio that he get a website as it might help hone and clarify his positions like it did for me.
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 09:26
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Then stop debating them.
    I believe I already have...
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 09:30
    I believe I already have...

Believe ? ..... you must be absolutely sure !
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 09:40

Believe ? ..... you must be absolutely sure !
    😛

I have reverted to reccing the posts of others who extend my viewpoint, but cannot bring myself to discuss anything with him on any level of debate. It is frustrating because I am sorely tempted to leap in, but at the moment, I'm managing my addiction 🙂
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 10:23
    😛

I have reverted to reccing the posts of others who extend my viewpoint, but cannot bring myself to discuss anything with him on any level of debate. It is frustrating because I am sorely tempted to leap in, but at the moment, I'm managing my addiction 🙂

I promise you, your addiction will get worse ..... 😛
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 10:36

I promise you, your addiction will get worse ..... 😛
    Oh, don't I know it 🙂
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 11:17
    Originally posted by rwingett
    That's quite a martyr complex you've got going there, Ivanhoe. But the plain fact is that you're free to post whatever you want on these forums. You've made thousands of posts and have gotten 400+ recs for it somehow. If anyone is trying to censor you, they've done a pretty poor job of it. But being free to post in these forums doesn't mean you're im ...[text shortened]... ue with your point of view then go start your own website where you can dictate it's contents.

Rwingett,

As usual you are attacking me as if you were some psychiatrist, "analysing" things in your favor, and giving me "good" advice. Thank you.

What is most remarkable about your post is that you do not deny the heart of the matter I presented in my letter, being the secular bigotry, the hatred, the sabotaging and the bullying that one can expect from the "Freethinkers" and "Pseudo-Liberals" that roam these forums as true political streetfighters, if one expresses Christian ideas. Even children had to endure the bullying of your ideological friends, the self-appointed Champions of Tolerance and Freedom of Speech.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree